End of the World

Jrgen said:
I'd also like to see a source for the claim that the oil will run out in 10 years.

It didn't say oil will run out, it said energy consumption will overtake energy production.

Oil production in the world has peaked though. A decline is imminent and, eventually, production will cease.

I don't think it's going to happen in 10 years. I'd give it another 30 years until an alternative source will be imperative for our survival.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_reserves

well i'm a psycho so i have given the end of the world some thought.

i believe that WWIII will break out
nuclear bombs will be detonated in all major cities
an army of vigilante citizens will be in a war with an alliance of billions of terrorists
there will be a stalemate

part II:
the stalemate will end and war will continue raging
millions will be slaughtered
the dead will lie in heaps
God will frown upon his creation
he will extinguish the sun and thrust us into eternal blackness
it will be bleak and bitter cold
as we all die
Satan will be seen in silhouette with a company of demons
God will fight Satan in a cataclysmic battle that will end humanity and all life in the universe

the universe will implode upon itself
recycling into the big bang and eventually coming back to this point where i will talk about it and it will happen again

(up until the god part by the way is the basis for a book i decided to start writing in math class when i had drawn enough demons and dragons and demon dragons in my notebook)

or the world will end from melting of the polar ice caps if you want a completely ludicrous idea instead of my logical one

noitcefrepdewalf said:
well i'm a psycho so i have given the end of the world some thought.

i believe that WWIII will break out
nuclear bombs will be detonated in all major cities
an army of vigilante citizens will be in a war with an alliance of billions of terrorists
there will be a stalemate

part II:
the stalemate will end and war will continue raging
millions will be slaughtered
the dead will lie in heaps
God will frown upon his creation
he will extinguish the sun and thrust us into eternal blackness
it will be bleak and bitter cold
as we all die
Satan will be seen in silhouette with a company of demons
God will fight Satan in a cataclysmic battle that will end humanity and all life in the universe

the universe will implode upon itself
recycling into the big bang and eventually coming back to this point where i will talk about it and it will happen again

(up until the god part by the way is the basis for a book i decided to start writing in math class when i had drawn enough demons and dragons and demon dragons in my notebook)

or the world will end from melting of the polar ice caps if you want a completely ludicrous idea instead of my logical one

This is all assuming God actually exists.

noitcefrepdewalf said:
i really gotta watch what i say on here, there's always some sarcastic backlash or n00b remark

Come on now, don't be that way. I was genuinely impressed that you're a psycho.

Aarohi said:
Who's that guy in that avatar?

spinal.jpg

It's Derek Smalls from Spinal Tap.

MetalNoob said:
Yea well I was watching the History Channel yesterday day night, and it was on Nostradamus and various other future tellers. Well most of them said the end of the world is to come around 2012. I actually could see this happening due to a reverse in the Earth's axis, or severe temperature.

So does anyone given any thought to the end of the world (seems like a waste of but...) and if so what do you think will be the ultimate demise of all of us.
the show i saw was about the Myan calander predicting the whether and saying that there was going to be a world wide flood on the winter solstice in 2012
was that the show you were talking about?