End of the World

Frank the tank said:
the asians go by a different system, and i think theyre alot smarter in some respects
Yeah.

Pig
Snake
Cow
Dragon
Bunny
Bird
Pig
Snake
Cow
Dragon
Bunny
Bird
Pig
Snake
Cow
Dragon
Bunny
Bird

Much more clever.

The world was supposed to end with Y2K. The world is supposed to end according to some kook about once a week. Nostradamus's predictions are extremely general and can be interpretted anyway you like. The Mayan mumbo jumbo will be no different.

Two friends and I were just talking about stuff like this in McDonalds. We don't believe in god, but were talking about people who do, he brought up how some of them believe the end of the world will be soon.

Now isn't there a list of things that's supposed to happen anyway? (Accodording to the bible.) Like before the world ends.

Perpetual Catatonia said:
Two friends and I were just talking about stuff like this in McDonalds. We don't believe in god, but were talking about people who do, he brought up how some of them believe the end of the world will be soon.

Now isn't there a list of things that's supposed to happen anyway? (Accodording to the bible.) Like before the world ends.

Apparently there will be blackouts because we will run out of oil, apparently starting as early as 6 years from now.

Just a teaser though:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012#Apocalypticism.2FSpiritual_transformation

Also:

http://www.oilcrisis.com/duncan/olduvai.htm

THAT is fucking scary.

As foretold in my upcoming book, the death of mankind will only be the first step in my plan to ultimately rule the seventh circle of the ring of the shadow keepers of teh land of the seventh suns...

you can preorder my book for only $2,000 for a limited time

MetalNoob said:
So does anyone given any thought to the end of the world (seems like a waste of but...) and if so what do you think will be the ultimate demise of all of us.

Ecocide.

The Bringer said:
Well considering there is suppose to be enough oil in just the Middle East to last another 60-80 years at the rate we consume it I don't believe a single thing said about that.

where the hell did you hear that information????? the oil in the middleeast will run dry in about a decade.

that means we have a decade to live.