Ender's Games Shows

Wandrail

I'm your Huckleberry
Sep 29, 2002
Urban Sprawl, GA
I don't know how many people get their email update, but seeing as there was alot of interest in this local ATL band, here's th elowdown on TWO shows they'll be playing in the next couple weeks, which i'll sure as hell be at:

8/16 Enders Game upcoming shows at the Somber Reptile and The Masquerade!

Enders Game will not be playing the show booked on August 21 with Halcyon Way at 9 Lives Saloon. This show is still going to take place, so please come out and support these great bands. Instead, we're relocating to the Somber Reptile and playing a show there on Saturday the 23rd. We got a lot of feedback about the show and feel that the new date and venue will be able to accomodate more people, because it is all ages, weekend show. We've been using our recent down-time to write two killer new songs that we're hoping to debut at our next shows. We're just putting the finishing touches on everything now and we're extremely psyched about getting to play these live!!

Place : Somber Reptile club in Atlanta, GA
Time : Saturday, August 23, doors open at 7pm, show starts at 8.
With : Great Divorce, No Silence, The Heretix and more
The show is general admission, all ages.
Visit somberreptile.com for directions or to buy tickets online.

Place : The Masquerade in Atlanta, GA in "Hell"
Time : Friday, August 29, doors open at 7pm, show starts at 8.
With : Lilitu & Take As Needed
Details : Tickets $8 at the door, $6 in advance.
The show is general admission, all ages.
Visit masq.com for directions.

Be sure to visit www.endersgametheband.com for updates and more information about upcoming shows.

For booking information please contact Sam Chronic at
chronicronick@hotmail.com or by phone @ 770-380-5334.

This friday night - The Masquerade - Ender's Game and Lilitu are playing, and if you d/l and print out the flyer for the show from ender's games' site, the show is free even. I'm going, Brent is going, who else? You bastards who complain about not having decent metal shows around here better ante up. ;)

-Eric

Wandrail said:
This friday night - The Masquerade - Ender's Game and Lilitu are playing, and if you d/l and print out the flyer for the show from ender's games' site, the show is free even. I'm going, Brent is going, who else? You bastards who complain about not having decent metal shows around here better ante up. ;)

-Eric

dammit, i can't go now. my friend crashed his car, and he and i were gonna go, he and i are having to bum a ride to progpower, we almost weren't gonna be able to go. well, eric, if i see you at progpower, i wanna know how the show was, or if you can, post a review of it on here.
thanks,
brent