Enemies Re mixed?

Yeah, there really is not a " REMIXED " Enemies of Reality.

Some people have bought the CD, put it on thier computers and RE-EQ'd the CD to their liking. but as far as a remixed CD, one does not exist.

YOUR FULL OF IT DUDE...

shut the fuck up....your trying to act if nothig can surpass you, but u are a cetin.

actually, he's right. Nico that is. Most people have done it themselves.

Or you can find it floating around on download programs.

And estigma, what difference does it make if you have all the cd's? None at all :)

estigma, you galovanting glorified piece of peru smegma. listen closely. im onto you. you know zero nevermore, and zero metal. get raped with a cactus. i bet you wanna "remix" st anger too. you arent a producer, and you own no nevermore cds. so in short, fuck you. fuck you through the drive through. my balls itch. mp3's are the devil anyway. remix something like twinke twinkle little star and leave the never boys alone.

Reactions: MajestikMøøse
deathstrike from hell said:
estigma, you galovanting glorified piece of peru smegma. listen closely. im onto you. you know zero nevermore, and zero metal. get raped with a cactus. i bet you wanna "remix" st anger too. you arent a producer, and you own no nevermore cds. so in short, fuck you. fuck you through the drive through. my balls itch. mp3's are the devil anyway. remix something like twinke twinkle little star and leave the never boys alone.

??? ...what the hell do you know about the guy? Man... why is there always some immature impressionnable kids who get full of anger listenning to heavy music that makes us look like a bunch of aggressive people! He just came here to ask about something he heard of. Visinting to same boards as him, I know this guys knows metal and has a very legit appreciation for it!

well u know what, jesus loves you, keep searching ok may be someday you will find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there's no need to be hostile here, you never said you had it in the first place, so I automatically assume you don't. Then since you are saying "where can I find the mp3s?" you are looking for a place to download the album. Its illegal to download mp3s of something unless you own the album beforehand, and since I assumed you didn't own it (once again, because you never let on that you did), you don't need to download any mp3s as it is a simple matter of doing it yourself (since you DO own the album and obviously have access to a computer). OR if you're just fucking lazy, even adjusting the equalizer on your stereo should do the trick, roll off some bass, add some treble. I don't do this however because if I can listen to old Emperor albums without flinching, EoR sounds Dead Heart quality.

anyways, if you now DO have the normal mp3s, now knowing and not assuming that you DO have the album, why dont you just use an internal equalizer in a media player.... like winamp?

funny "larf" you fucking pitwigger. if i wanted your opinion, id give it to you. immature kid? im older than you, and i guarantee estigma knows zero metal. so go bury your gerbil in his ass for all i care. and dont threaten me with jesus. theres nothing i hate more than a nonspeller (except guerilla and rebirth) so in short, swandive into a blender. "angry music"? lol. kid, fiona apple is angry music. i listen to METAL.

funny "larf" you fucking pitwigger. if i wanted your opinion, id give it to you. immature kid? im older than you, and i guarantee estigma knows zero metal. so go bury your gerbil in his ass for all i care. and dont threaten me with jesus. theres nothing i hate more than a nonspeller (except guerilla and rebirth) so in short, swandive into a blender. "angry music"? lol. kid, fiona apple is angry music. i listen to METAL.

Damn... I have never seen so much whinning since my kid started to have teeth!

lol. youve posted under 100 times. your supposed insight is meaningless. whining? i suppose. if it wasnt for complete moronic posts on here, id have nothing to do all day. you obviously havent been on the board long enough yet, because most of us are nice people, when we remain unprevoked. you have 03 in your sn? the year you graduated? and you have a kid? LOL fucking little planned parenthood nightmare right there. oh, and about the "nice" people in here, im not one of them. so in repose, thanks for your time, and fuck you. fuck you very much. -I-