new nevermore

It'll be interesting to see what direction they take.

Hopefully they don't follow down the DHIADW path (don't start a 'War against Trapped's opinion' thread... please).

I think it would be awesome to see a 'POE/DNB/IM' hybrid that DHIADW could have been, but wasn't.

...well see.

I'm looking forward to it.

Originally posted by Trapped
It'll be interesting to see what direction they take.

Hopefully they don't follow down the DHIADW path (don't start a 'War against Trapped's opinion' thread... please).

I think it would be awesome to see a 'POE/DNB/IM' hybrid that DHIADW could have been, but wasn't.

...well see.

I'm looking forward to it.
Totally with you, Trapped! I can't wait to get a copy of it! If it's true what they're saying about it (the path they should follow this time would definitely be the POE style!!) Enemies of Reality will be something that is worth waiting for!!

I just hope that they stay on the Nevrmore path. The direction is of small importance.

I too dig for the newbie.
And DHIADW isn't even close to PoE, but i just love it.
Time will show i guess.

as long as they dont repeat themselves ....or turn soft like metallica(THAT WOULD SUCK AND IS MUCH WORSE THAN REHASHING THE SAME SHIT) i will be happy.

nevermore has never repeated themselves and havent had too many lame boring ballads. "DNB" and a few others are actually good! but its the fast, thrashy stuff that makes everyone like nevermore.

POE, IM, DNB all the way.

You all know how i stand on DHIADW. It's an ok album, but i wouldn't want them to repeat it.

I've been listening to POE all over again since my 'epic band-rehearsals', and it's awesome. It's even BETTER now than it was when i bought it after it came out... Jeff and Pat are killer guitarists, and Van is amazing...

A mix of POE and IM/DNB would be awesome.

Good musicianship, good song-structure and technicality, but with emotion and darkness.

...It should be called 'The obsidian politics'

ha ha. :lol:

There's also a bit on it at BW/BK.... Not anything new though, just the usual things like the title, and WD trying to get Jeff motivated or something like that...

MOre ballads , thrash is dead, nu-metal is god...

especially LINKIN PARK...

and UDO RULEZ.

Seems like I'm in the minority here. Personally, I think PoE is their 3rd best disc, behind DNB and DHiaDW. I would prefer they give us a disc that combines the sound of DNB and DHiaDW. Regardless, whatever they do will be amazing.

GZ

Hail, ZOD!
I believe that would be a sound that we would all enjoy, even stubborn ol' Trapped. :)

I'm looking forward to the new one that should sound like POE (my favorite), as Warrel said it would. I only hope it's not just an empty promise.:err:

like Zod i count PoE lesser: fourth! I cant understand how one can put PoE in front of DNB!! Now i´d count DNB > DHiADW > NM > PoE
According to that I´d prefer to hear somethin completely new hehehe or when thats not possible than give us a mixture of DNB and DHIADW !! oh, please :)

Politics of Ecstasy is the most complex, the most musically-extreme.

There is some really brilliant music off BOTH Politics and DNB.

They are EVEN in my eyes, DNB and POE. In Memory comes in second (behind DNB/POE). ST is third, and DHIADW is 46'th.

:lol:

DHIADW is ok, but it is basically just 'simplified'. I wouldn't be surprised to hear a few songs of DHIADW in a mall somewhere...!