Engl Powerball / S2.0 Content

Awesome song man! I really like the sound you have going. Sounds very fat and smooth. Only thing I'd do is bring up the snare a little bit.

sounds really good. I use pretty much same set up Schecter hellraiser 7 with engl powerball. Can you tell me how you got that sweet lead sound?

lekteri that tune sounds pretty bad-ass. Only thing I think needs improvement is the definition of the guitar. I think it's likely the inherent 7 string pickup mud that most people experience. You seem to have gotten the flubby bass out though. BTW - What p'ups are in the Hellraiser C7?

That lead tone is so sick. How hard was it to get these tones out of the ENGL? That might be the amp I look to in the future.

Thanks dudes!

I use Engl 412 Standard cab with V30's.

Here's new version:
http://liquorworks.wippiespace.com/mp3/kanttori v2.mp3

Guitars boosted around 1500-3000hz
For lead i just use Mid focused mode.

53143.jpg

I want to know what Lasse thinks of this tone :)

Great song and playing dude! :)

I really like it, one of the better recordings I've heard from the mudball.
good job!

very good guitarsound (especially for a PB) still...compared to very good recordings of Recto and 5150 etc...the rec and 5150 still wins by a mile (I always feel that with the PB you have to decide between "brutality" and "Definition" with the rec and 5150 you can have both).

but this post is actually meant as a compliment. great job!

Holy shit, you sir ROCK!!

Im really blown away, love that angry guitar tone as well man, it has that low rumble that i look for in guitars.. great song, great drumsound, great stuff!