Engl Powerball / S2.0 Content

Komian kuulonen biisi!
I really dig the tone and mix. And the song itself is great! Only thing that irritated little bit were some of those synths. Good stuff.

Yo!

SD2.0 preset:
http://liquorworks.wippiespace.com/other/S20/LiquorworksSD20.s20

Waterboy:
I readed your PM recently. It's good idea to add some reverb in those parts. Thanks!

slashvanyoung:
Both versions pump way too much in my taste.

My old recordings:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=781896
Drumkit sounds awesome. I cant figure out how save the s2.0 file as anything but a text file though. How do I save that? or am I being retarded....
edit: i think i got it.

oh my god, incredible drums sound, great lekteri.:worship:
and very good and fat guitar sound. you rock.;)
some post-process out of sd2?

Holy shit! Didn't expect that from powerball (actually scar symmetry used it I think?)! Sounds damn heavy, big, smooth and good!
(Damn, double post...Oh well. Somehow this sounds better this time. I guess it's because I listen through different speakers (monitors).

lekteri tell me sth. abour recording things - Rita2.mp3 sounds amazing!!
How do u record?
SM57 > alto > staudio c-port

is the staudio necessary? if you connect alto direct to the computer it makes a big diffrence in sound?
mabe its a stupid question but sorry, im a bigginer engineer :)

Your mixes are so sick man. Is there any way you could post the guitar track(s) solo? I would love hear them outside of a mix.

it would be much appreciated if you could give me all the details on getting that type of lead sound. I too have the powerball and I remember you saying you pressed the contour switch. Specifically what type of post processing such as eq or compression did you use. Thanks a lot! I love that lead sound.

Very nice composition, especially on "Raita" Its kinda like Quake II soundtracks. The mix is quite good,It would be good to increase the volume of the kick drum just a little tiny bit (with more low end).