English Or Spanish?

ROY JONES JR

POUND 4 POUND #1
Oct 29, 2001
mooncircle0.tripod
Okay gente, escribamos en ingles, ya que lamentablemente es el idioma universal :)

y al que quiera decir algun comentario en español, o portugues que alguien lo traduzca para el beneficio de todos

:cool:

yeah. everybody who frequents this boards is supposed to know english, so i think the main language here should be it. but everybody should feel free to write in his own language, in specific situations.

Yes , english it is.
The reason is simple Brazilians don't know Spanish, and The rest of latinamericas don't understand Portuguese.

So in english we can understand each others....

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We spanish speakers outnumber the portuguese speakers, should we use that advantage over them? :devil:

Originally posted by Thanatos
We spanish speakers outnumber the portuguese speakers, should we use that advantage over them? :devil:

hehehehehe easy man, we cant get to a agreement LoL

so, i guess english it is! that´s not a big problem for noone, i suppose.

Originally posted by Thanatos

Man, I'm brazilian and I live in U.S. when I come to U.S. I didn't know english a lot, but now I understand english and talk with american people, and the spanish people in here don't speak that good, say the v like a b, i don't know.. I was talking to a spanish guy and he said the number 5 fivbe.. I almost laughed in his face.. and the brazilian people in here.. almost all learn faster than the spanish.. so, don't say shit

VAO TODOS ESTES HISPANOS SE FUDER, BRAZIL ROCKS, E O MELHOR PAIS DO MUNDO, E LOGO LOGO VOU VOLTAR P/ AI

Originally posted by Tranze
guess he wanted to know who of us understood it...
anyway for the guy out there with the picture EL CHAVO SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET A HOLD OF REALITY!!!!!!!!

El chavo del Ocho rules the god damn world! Chavo owns your ass and your momma! :mad: :mad:

In fact it's the only good thing that ever came from Mexico!

Originally posted by RudiPell
almost all learn faster than the spanish.. so, don't say shit
VAO TODOS ESTES HISPANOS SE FUDER, BRAZIL ROCKS, E O MELHOR PAIS DO MUNDO, E LOGO LOGO VOU VOLTAR P/ AI

It's actually funny to see someone that despise the others just to not be despised, if you know what I mean. Don't worry about the pronunciation, Rivaldo don't know how to pronunciate the spanish, and he's still alive in my city.

Translation:

Bien, muchacho, los alardes de inteligencia y supremacía cultural son bonitos siempre y cuando se sea consciente de las propias limitaciones. Es decir, muy probablemente mi pronunciación inglesa deje mucho que desear, lo cual no implica una inherente deficiencia mental por mi parte. De la misma forma, tu país será lo más chupi del mundo, si quieres, pero tampoco lleva implícitas unas determinadas cualidades intelectuales. ¿Capicci?

|ngenius (Bad translator)