English people beware!!!

Kattana

Rick 'n roll
Oct 24, 2006
South of heaven
Theres a new "ripper" in the UK, i was watching the news, a 4th prostitute has now been taken in ipswitch and police are fearing a new "ripper" has emerged, and is potentially going to take more lives. theyre also planning on changing the laws on prostitution because of this. Just thought id let you know incase you hadnt seen/heard/read it on the news, thanks for readin.

would you like to borrow a supply of weapons to arm your hookers and other victimless crime adherents?

Söy;5670202 said:
meh welcome to life in these United States

LMFAO, dude before I even read your post I was just about to say...

um, yeh the US kinda has you beat, the ripper is a kitten-loving pussy compared to some of the guys down there, like Charles Ng.

LMFAO, dude before I even read your post I was just about to say...

um, yeh the US kinda has you beat, the ripper is a kitten-loving pussy compared to some of the guys down there, like Charles Ng.

my city had the #1 murder rate for cities of it's size several times in a row not too far back...

and most of them are NOT with guns so don't even bring that up.

why dont you try that at #10 Downing Street joe? i dare ya

shh... i can pretend to be english...

"i say, old bean, the weather is a spot pissy today is it not?"

Söy;5670282 said:
shh... i can pretend to be english...

"i say, old bean, the weather is a spot pissy today is it not?"

lol!?!?! did you not tell me not to stereotype america for guns and now youre saying that? :lol:

but i did it with joking in mind! :lol:

plus i was talking to draznog talking about how no one in the USA is educated and whatnot