English people beware!!!

Angry Beavers is the greatest show in the history of everything, it has influenced my life so much that I don't know where I would be today without it.

I hate how all the great shows get canceled. Family Guy (It came back after Fox realised they were idiots for canceling it in the first place), Futurama (Coming back next year though, thankfully), Andy Richter Controls the Universe (RIP), Arrested Development (RIP), etc.

I hate Fox.

Angry Beavers is the greatest show in the history of everything, it has influenced my life so much that I don't know where I would be today without it.

I hate how all the great shows get canceled. Family Guy (It came back after Fox realised they were idiots for canceling it in the first place), Futurama (Coming back next year though, thankfully), Andy Richter Controls the Universe (RIP), Arrested Development (RIP), etc.

I hate Fox.

Fox is run by and made for right-wing, religious republican nuts... when a show that's actually great and funny comes along, if it doesn't please that audience they nix it, and if DVD sales do well (like Family Guy), they bring it back, cuz money > everything.

show case is good coz they got no bounderie

trailer park boys went to comedie central
comedie central didnt give a shit about them
they went to show case they got excepted
if TPB would of been whit comedie central the show would suck coz they got to much bounderies