English people beware!!!

its a salmon eh.
do you have that angry beavers cartoon in america? that cartoons fucking
ace, ive not watched it for ages though :(
they had canadian cousins :lol:

American Stereotype:

A french hating, God loving, "freedom' spewing, gun toting, cousin fucking, racist piece of white trash :lol: :p (kidding)

British Stereotype:

A tea drinking, umbrella carrying, fish and chips munching, pocket watch having, queen fapping, bucktooth motherfucker! :lol: (kidding)

And I do say eh :p :lol:

not anymore haha

it has left the TELLY!

:p

p.s. who in the BBC let them make Teletubbies? please for the love of god make them stop!

American Stereotype:

A french hating, God loving, "freedom' spewing, gun toting, cousin fucking, racist piece of white trash :lol: :p (kidding)

British Stereotype:

A tea drinking, umbrella carrying, fish and chips munching, pocket watch having, queen fapping, bucktooth motherfucker! :lol: (kidding)

1) i do hate the french :lol:
2) im not very religious
3) i plan on buying an AK47 soon
4) i like tea
5) fish and chips are tasty
6) i say eh too

so i am a AmEnglishAdian

American Stereotype:

British Stereotype:

I hate the french, im not relifious, i dont feel strongly about freedom, i dont have a gun, my cousins a baby boy, and im fairly racist in a way

i LOVE tea, lost my umbrella, love fish and chips, want a pocket watch, dont really care too much about the queen and funily enough i actually am buckteethed ish:lol:

Söy;5670388 said:
no i blow.

katana sucks.

and joe swallows.

and you go for sloppy seconds.

that's the system.

Pwnd :lol: ... but on the days Katana and I can't perform our duties Ricky is MORE than willing to cover for us.

yeah i insert Alexi on swallowing detail and Herman Li on sucking patrol