english slang: help me about this sentence

Well a minecraft user used as username "MojangSucksDick" :lol::lol:
They later discover his name and change his username to "nowedont" :lol::lol::lol::lol:
In english and in particular in this context, does "MojangSucksDick" mean "they're terrible at what they do" (something like "Mojang sucks") ? or does it literally mean "mojang sucks cock" ????
Sorry I don't get the slang I guess...
I think it simply means "they suck", am I wrong?

:D:D:D:D

It can mean both, but the level of insult isn't always clear. In this case it'd mean "they're terrible at what they do". Likewise calling someone a "cocksucker" is a general insult imply dislike to hatred for the person. English is nearing peak hyperbole.

It can mean both, but the level of insult isn't always clear. In this case it'd mean "they're terrible at what they do". Likewise calling someone a "cocksucker" is a general insult imply dislike to hatred for the person. English is nearing peak hyperbole.

Well that's what I thought at first: "they suck"
then I explained this to some italians on a videogame website...
I received a huge amount of negative feedback... I should force myself not talking or speaking with Italians about English.
Most people in my country just translates word-for-word.
And last but not least, when they don't know the meaning and some one points out the real meaning of it, they just don't wanna listen lol
Not really surprised in my country you won't find people speaking a proper and good English (myself included, but at least I'm trying to recover)

Yeah stuff like that in English isn't really literal - its just pejorative, its used to generally express contempt more than anything. It doesn't mean they think all the game devs are literally away to work the glory holes in the park toilets.

The phrase "they suck" always implies "they suck dicks" - anytime something 'sucks' it's in reference to a dick, even if it's said in a context where saying the dick part would be grossly inappropriate. Even if a nun said that "today's service sucked,' what she's implying is that "todays service had a cock in it's mouth."

I should force myself not talking or speaking with Italians about English.
Most people in my country just translates word-for-word.
And last but not least, when they don't know the meaning and some one points out the real meaning of it, they just don't wanna listen lol

You tend to be pretty good, but in my experience Italians routinely have the worst English compared to other Europeans, so this doesn't surprise me at all. :lol:

You tend to be pretty good, but in my experience Italians routinely have the worst English compared to other Europeans, so this doesn't surprise me at all. :lol:

I-eh, don't-eh no-eh, how-uh tu undeRRRstand-eh, dis-eh. :lol:

Sorry, I just love italians. Also got ties down there as well some italian in me myself, so this isn't ment to be too mean...I mean I sound like some kind of ahnold when I talk, so whatever ;)

The phrase "they suck" always implies "they suck dicks" - anytime something 'sucks' it's in reference to a dick, even if it's said in a context where saying the dick part would be grossly inappropriate. Even if a nun said that "today's service sucked,' what she's implying is that "todays service had a cock in it's mouth."

Yeah I got it! :D
"today's service had a cock in its mouth." well explained! :lol:
they translated nowedont (no we don't) into "No we don't do it", so I guess they were not really wrong... if I consider this explanation.

Yeah true :lol::lol: