english translation of the description of the Anthrax LTD

Jono

Hail Satan!
"ANTHRAX "We've come for you all Ltd.." Limited on 1000 pieces and only with the NUCLEAR BLOW Mailorder: The new NY Mosher comes in the noble single Vinyl Triple Gatefold as CD plus an exclusive coloured Vinyl 7"ep with the two bonus TRACKS "safe home (Accoustc version) and" We're A happy family "(RAMONES Coverversion). Applies also here: Who not in time (before)bestellt goes out afterwards empty! Available starting from 3.3.2003!"

according to babel fish they relate to themselves as "Nuclear Blow" thats funny.
if you ever need translations of text copy the block, got to www.babelfish.altavista.com and paste it and select the translation. and there you have it.
Long live Douglas Addams! oh wait...
-Jono-

I actually found a great recipie for the Pan-Galactic-Gargle-Blaster, it's tasty and will never produce a hangover, the ingredients are as follows

1oz Jack Daniels
½oz Blue Curaco (I think I spelled that right)
½oz peach schnapps
and whatever is left of the glass is filled with orange juice

it comes out a wacky green color, tastes great, messes ya up quick and has the effect of being hit upside the head with a lemon wrapped around a gold brick

don't worry, you can barely taste the schanpps with all the other goodies in it, plus it's always fun to see the look on the bartenders face when they're done mixing it. they tend to hold it a few feet away from themselves as the bring it to ya, it's bloody hilarious