Enica - a new band for yall to not like

Daniel which instrument are you playing in the band?I'm asking that because i thought that the drumming is not much like your style.I really liked the band.The riffs are sweet...But i think that you must have someone else to sing,i heard the singer out of tune so many times,even i thought that you've done it on purpose...L.S.D is a nu-metal masterpiece.I dreamt the songs with voice of Anders Friden,it may have been the one of the best records of the year...Keep up the good work man...

I think that the most of Katatonia fans will complain but i like that kind of music.But really the singer is too bad man,his clean vocal fuckin scratches my ears:zombie: I think the music is very likely to Passenger(the side project of Anders from In Flames)

well the sound is really good, i like the guitars, drums and vocals.. The melodies are very good too..

I didn't understand why you guys didn't like it?

Fall is a great song..

m0rtis said:
well the sound is really good, i like the guitars, drums and vocals.. The melodies are very good too..

I didn't understand why you guys didn't like it?

Fall is a great song..
Well actually i liked the band and even i've been listening to it over and over again.But i haven't changed my mind about the vocals.There are some real good vocal parts,but some parts are completely out of tune and it's really disturbing me...How could you like the vocals i totally don't get it...

Well Daniel, you asked for it…

‘Too much fucking emo, it's false I know…’ :)

But to be honest, I don't dislike it that much. I can't do it better. So, keep on rokking! :headbang:

m0rtis said:
Fall is a great song..

jep Fall sounds pretty good. although it's not my kind of music i can't complain about it. and the vocals are alright... i don't see the problem...