Enid

BasilisK

Good day, pusscake.
Apr 16, 2002
The desert.
Visit site
Just to throw out my favorite German band for the sake of the forum, it has to be Enid. These guys have one of the best keyboard players out there. Get over to the Elven Witchcraft mailorder (Latvia) and grab their Nachteganken demotape, it's a masterpiece! I mean, they have drums, guitars, and a few vocals splashed around, but the entire project is focused around the synths, and they're nothing short of masterful. Check them out!

btw BasilisK 3 7 77:
"Rest of the world:
Advanced payment - cash in registred letter / I.M.O. +13,08 € / Airmail: +18,16 €
No cheques please!
We accept Euro and US$!
Please add alternative titles to your order!"

:)

Yea, I rooted through their site and saw that they take American $$$, but I'm a little unsure about them... The site hasn't been updated since March 3rd (meaning most of the stuff I want may be gone), and there isn't an e-mail address to contact them anywhere on the site (I couldn't find one, at least...).

address = ccp@privat.at
it says on the top of their pages, at least on the home page and on the top of the shipping page :)
I cannot tell for foreign countries, only for my own, and there they are reliable and quite fast. when they have the money, it takes about 2-3 days delivery (our post-system is slow...)
regarding the update: they usually have those albums long in stock cos not so many ppl a) know about CCP and b) few ppl. dare buying albums of bands whose names are more utterances than decent words :lol: ;)
but of course, it's better if you write e-mail first
:)

btw:
"Last updates :
Bands
FACTORY OF ART and
SHADOWCAST
added
News updated,
MP3-files of Nerthus added and new reviews
New MORTUS reviews and interview
Online-shop updated "