Enough Already

DarrellDethSDMF said:
Sure their voices are different, but I can sing Bush-era songs, you can sing them and sure as hell Joey Belladonna can sing them.

I agree. Imo Joe could do it no problem, it would sound different of course. It's the opposite, but similar in that when Bush sang the Belladonna era songs it sounded different.

johnnieCzech said:
He DOES sing the song, so I don't know what's your problem...maybe there are two notes he sings lower instead of higher...as long as Joey sings Only or What Doesn't Die, we can have a talk.

Hey I love Bush as much as most people here, but he does struggle alittle on this track.
We must stop comparing these singers who I think are both superb:headbang:

i love both vocalists, joey complimented the music that anthrax made while he was in the band well, the anthrax sound shifted slightly when it was time for john to join, and it his vocal style fit perfect. with anthrax, its all about the music, and i see it as they just want what sounds best for the groove they are in for the writing, performing process. but, like many others, i hope we hear another masterpiece from anthrax with john's pipes. HAIL

I just want to apoligise for starting this thread. It's just the same shit all over again.

My next post will consist of something like, "that's it, i'm not coming here anymore. Scott and Charlie are liars. etc. etc......................

Its not just Joeys desire to learn Johns songs but also Dannys as well. He would have to learn songs that he didnt record, or even write--and guitar players have huge egos

If anthrax continues and the fire between joe is out WHO WILL BE THE NEXT SINGER. I say billy milano no better yet bring back axl....zack de la rocha would be another one to think about. Nah..I think they should work backwards next former singer will be..... neil turbin.

just kidding
i'm just tired of all this reunion shit talk about something else...like my shoe or your shoe....

John sings a shitload of the Old School 'trax tunes live. Most are great... some are just okay, but Joey singing "What doesn't Die" or "Room For One More" or " Inside Out"...... Fuckin' Yuk!!!

DeathsHead said:
Its not just Joeys desire to learn Johns songs but also Dannys as well. He would have to learn songs that he didnt record, or even write--and guitar players have huge egos

Which songs did Danny write? I thought it was all Charlie's work.