Enter Shikari

Igraine

I swear!
Oct 24, 2006
Milan, Italy
Who knows them? Who likes them?

A friend of mine, a true metalhead, said I had to listen to them, so I just downloaded their album "take to the skies", and I can't stop listening to them. I like the fact that they're not like the other new bands I've listened to recently, they're not metal for sure, but they kick ass, the growling voice is so powerful...

Personally, I am ashamed to be the same Nationality is Enter Shikari... For anyone who hasn't heard/heard of them. Think of screamo, but with added techno/dance style keyboard influences. Sure it's something new to the everyday MTV bullshit. But I hate all things screamo :rofl:

Shut the fuck up :mad:, I hate screamo because I hate screamo. That's my musical taste, I like Jazz, I don't like emo, I like Metal, I don't like Dance, I like blues, I don't like indie. That's my taste, not some "poseur" thing, You fucking twat.

Shut the fuck up and go listen to some indie bollocks.

Judgemental cunt.

lol you guys are funny. but i have to agree with swabs on this one, I hate screamo things too (with the exception of Fall of Troy, cuz they play insanely good music at times). Most of these new "metal" or "metal-core" bands out there would be decent if it weren't for their gay-ass vocals.

Theres not often a time when I'll say theres absolutely nothing good about a band, but this is one of those few occasions. Here in England they're disgustingly popular and I fail to see how when they've taken two of the worst possible styles of music (commercial emo/post hardcore and shit trance) and thrown them together in a way which, when you know people into that kind of music, isn't remotely original at all. Alongside Bring Me The Horizon I can say they're truly one of those bands which are so useless, talentless, unoriginal and just plain soulless should just crawl into a hole and die.

^arrgh, i know. here in the states lots of bands make it big, none of which display any talent. all they need is frighteningly tight jeans and a hoarde of emo kids

^arrgh, i know. here in the states lots of bands make it big, none of which display any talent. all they need is frighteningly tight jeans and a hoarde of emo kids
All Shall Perish and Knights of The Abyss come to mind. But what I really want to know is, why is Job For A Cowboy so popular? Their latest album wasn't even the trendy 'deathcore' faggots worldwide know and love. It was very boring, unspectacular death metal that could literally be any band from Florida or New York, and yet the scenesters still hail it as a masterpiece. Is it me or are they literally just the underground equivalent of Trivium, baying for the attention of the underground but fooling precisely no-one?

It's a relatively well-known fact that JFAC's success lies in their ubiquitous MySpace profile, i.e. they've been made popular by word-of-mouth via MySpace. Alas, this wasn't actually their intention.

I cannae fucking stand that band. Seriously. The Haunted came on an' were like God's Ultimate Gift by comparison, following BMTH's abysmal performance.

I cannae fucking stand that band. Seriously. The Haunted came on an' were like God's Ultimate Gift by comparison, following BMTH's abysmal performance.

Hey, I was just wondering, do you speak Pikey? because the way you spell "cannae" reminds me of the Pikey accent.