Enter Shikari

Pikeys are just the low life scum of Britain, who all speak retarded because of their lack of education:lol:

Don't get them confused with "travellers" though, they're perfectly legitimate.

No, he's just Scottish, and types in a Scottish dialect. Which is awesome :lol:

but chavs are more like those trendy kids who try to be cool right? like when i think of chavs, i think of the stupid Hardcore/emo kids here in america.

Yeah kinda, Chavs look like this :)lol:)
chavs.jpg

They listen to gansta rap and hip hop, shit like that. Then go around trying to be Mr T and vandalizing anything that they don't own.

But we get the hardcore/emo kids over here too, who are just as faggoty as the ones in america.

hahahahah, it seems like I'm the only one here who likes them! :lol: Well, the world's beautiful cause everyone has his taste...

All Shall Perish and Knights of The Abyss come to mind. But what I really want to know is, why is Job For A Cowboy so popular? Their latest album wasn't even the trendy 'deathcore' faggots worldwide know and love. It was very boring, unspectacular death metal that could literally be any band from Florida or New York, and yet the scenesters still hail it as a masterpiece. Is it me or are they literally just the underground equivalent of Trivium, baying for the attention of the underground but fooling precisely no-one?
yarrgh i know what you mean. Job for a cowboy- its just that cliche anti-christ crap. i like their vids, but thats about it