EoR Remix U.S. Release Date?

Matt Smith

THEOCRACY
Jun 11, 2004
Athens, GA
www.theocracymusic.com
Does the EoR remix come out today in the U.S.? I had originally heard it was supposed to, but I also heard it's due out here in April now for some reason. Did it come out in Europe yesterday as planned? Anyone know?

i don't really know about either release date but i'm here at Andy's and he's given me a copy. As expected, and as the mp3's foretold, it kicks serious ass!

james m.
igotit.jpg

JM_AS_backstage.jpg

\m/

i don't really know about either release date but i'm here at Andy's and he's given me a copy. As expected, and as the mp3's foretold, it kicks serious ass!

james m.

It certainly does....purchased a copy at the gig on friday (so I guess it's out here in the UK); Andy's done a FANTASTIC job with the re-mix (soooo much more clarity to everything)

Fantastic gig by the way guys - the new stuff's sounding killer and nice talking to you Andy (please give the CD a listen when you eventually get time - shameless self-plug!!!) and James (albeit very, very briefly). :headbang:

Rich - Rannoch said:
It certainly does....purchased a copy at the gig on friday (so I guess it's out here in the UK); Andy's done a FANTASTIC job with the re-mix (soooo much more clarity to everything)

Fantastic gig by the way guys - the new stuff's sounding killer and nice talking to you Andy (please give the CD a listen when you eventually get time - shameless self-plug!!!) and James (albeit very, very briefly). :headbang:
yeah, what happened Rich? thought we'd talk more... but didn't run into you again.

I am going to see if they have it at the local Borders in a little bit and will post back. Usually when an album is released in Monday in Europe it comes out on Tuesday in the USA, but we'll see...

finally got a chance to listen to the whole thing through a couple times... if you are not sure about buying this remix i assure you it will be worth every penny.. \m/

The Webstore section in Century USA website says it is expected to be released early April in the US.

Well I didn't find the Nevermore remix (or SYL-Alien) at any Borders stores in the county. I searched their computer in the store. Guess I'll have to wait until.... ?

Alien should be out though no? I have a friend who bought it just yesterday and the street date was March 22.

commandante said:
Alien should be out though no? I have a friend who bought it just yesterday and the street date was March 22.

Yes, but I live in an area that inconsistently stocks metal and "indie" labels. They don't have ANY Nevermore albums in any stores here at the moment (I looked.)

A friend of mine called up CM Distro today and asked them when it's going to be released in the States, and apparently they weren't exactly sure about the date, but said that it would be in "April."

Andy--
How did you approach the 3 rhythm guitar tracks during the mix? I assume the middle one had to be quieter because of the vocal/bass...if so, about how many db quieter?
Also, what did the middle guitar do in parts where the left and right rhythm guitar were playing slightly different riffs (harmonizing, etc.), assuming that happened once in a while?

Just wondering.

P.S. Thanks everyone for the updates about the release date.

Thanks,

from the CM web site (what kind of shit is this, early april?!):

Nevermore Enemies Of Reality (Re-mixed and Re-mastered) – Coming Soon:

Nevermore's critically acclaimed 2003 album, Enemies of Reality , has been remixed by Andy Sneap (Arch Enemy, Killswitch Engage, Opeth) and will be repackaged with altered cover artwork, two promotional video clips (the title track and "I, Voyager") and a live video of the title track performed at Germany's Wacken Open Air festival this past summer. Available in early April.