EP Track With vocals/Cyberish Death Metal?? lol

wyllie

^^ Why-Lee^^
Sep 19, 2007
Glasgow,Scotland
www.myspace.com
Hey Folks,

Just finished up a track from my bands ep called dominate the masses.Its the first track with proper vocals on it.

I'd really like you hear what anyone thinks of the mix , For some reason i found it really difficult to get any seperation of the instruments but i tried , im still learning! :p

Anyway heres the link
www.myspace.com/suffertheseason

Cheers dudes
-Wyllie

I'm listening to this at work so sound wise I can't comment on that, but song wise it's cool.

The riffs and guitar leads are great!
The singer however seems like he's lacking a little confidence in the clean passages. I wouldn't double the clean passages as he doesn't seem to be too tight. Keep it to a single vocal except when there is a harmony.

The singer however seems like he's lacking a little confidence in the clean passages. I wouldn't double the clean passages as he doesn't seem to be too tight. Keep it to a single vocal except when there is a harmony.

+1

The screaming vocals (i mean the parts that are not clean) are too loud i think.

i like riffs and leads also but the guitar sound is kinda messy/muddy in some way. Did you use a POD ? Sounds like a POD with too much gain/presence or something. If i were you id go after a clearer and cleaner guitar sound.

Drums sound too much like the standard DFH drumkit without further processing. Do some more EQ-ing/processing (compressor, reverb...) and/or try to use other bass drum/snare samples.