EPHEL DUATH at Quart festival!!

Lee_B

Readin' me posts are ya?
May 16, 2001
Surbiton. The Posh bit
www.elitistrecords.co.uk
EPHEL DUATH has been officially included on the bill of the Quart Summer Festival, the Biggest Rock-Metal Festival in Norway, with more than 50.000 people attending each year (www.quart.no).

The band will play the main stage called "Idrettsplassen", 4th on the bill, together with bands such as Immortal, Queens Of The Stone Age, Meshuggah, Coldplay, Zwan & Massive Attack...

The Festival takes place in Kristiansand, in the South of Norway, from 1st to 5th July 2003. Ephel Duath will play Sat. 5th july.

Great news!

Lee

:) Cool... I hope I can manage to change my passport till July.

we just discovered that we'll play just before Cult Of Luna!! yeah! our scheduled show time is from 18.15pm to 19pm of the 5th July at the "Idrettsplassen Main Stage" (15.000 capacity...gulp!)

Great news! This festival is located just outside my hometown, so I`m sure to be there - I`ll be drinking with the guys in Trail of Tears, so we`ll meet you guys there!

Ray

Sadly it is just called CB (Christiansand`s Brewery), but it really should have a more proper name. But, don`t worry, it has the same effect as Duff Beer!

I'm confused. Is Emi in Ephel Duath? Am I so behind the times that I'm the last to know? Should I pay more attention? Hmmm