EPHEL DUATH "Brutal Assault" pics

Emi

underdog
May 10, 2002
imola - italy
code666.net
Hello! back from the Brutal Assault Festival in Hvozd (Czech Republic)! probably one of our best shows, we enjoyed the Trip a lot! the place was fantastic, the people also, the stage huge and the PA excellent!!! we played in a "close-to-headliner" spot on Sat night, in front af a packed, crazy crowd, we sold tons of Cds and merchandise, signed endless autographs :Spin:, met cool guys, discovered new bands
(Necrophagist from germany above all, check 'em out, they are :OMG:).

all in all, an amazing experience, it's damn hard to get back home and re-start "normal life"...

soon online some pics of the show

ephelbrutal1.jpg

ephelbrutal3.jpg

ephelbrutal2.jpg

Necrophagist were the "ultra-technical death metal band with a drum machine" now they have a full line-up (drummer, bass player and second guitarist), and on stage they blown me away. I know they are gonna enter a studio to record next album in the coming weeks, and are negoziating with a "huge" label to release the new album. I can't speak for the new album of course, but on stage they are GODS.

Great pics .. did they play without Davide?

As far as Necrophagist ... damn you Emi .. now I have to find that out of print first CD of theirs.

The song they have for download on their site is brutal ... they remind me of a more melodic Decapitated ... killer stuff.

yes, they play without Davide, like they did in Norway... it's a more violent and HC show, really intense but 100% Ephel Duath, it's great because we can take allt he time we need to find a new melodic singer, because we know that we can easly play an amazing show in 4 with just Lucio screaming.

about Necrophagist: their first album is not that good in my opinion, it's a one man band with drum machine, but now they have a full-line up and they are like the ephel duath of brutal death metal, an HUGE development PLUS an AMAZING live show.