Ephel Duath live debut

Emi

underdog
May 10, 2002
imola - italy
code666.net
EPHEL DUATH will do their debut on stage Saturday 15th February 03 supporting LACUNA COIL at Vidia Club (Cesena - Italy).

the band will play many of the new songs PLUS a long Medley of the old tunes from "Rephormula".

WE'LL SURELY COME IN uk FOR THE NEW ALBUM RELEASE!

I just come home from the last reharsal of the band and everything looks and sounds fantastic, but they are very very nervous (hehehe) because it's the first gig of the band and the first gig ever for Davide (Tiso), but I'm quite sure they will do a good debut.

Oh my, they are playing stuff from Rephormula too?!?! That will be incredible! I would love the see pictures! Hey Lee, can you get them to America after the new album please?!? :)

a well-renowed JAZZ CLUB from Rome contacted us to play there in the ner future! we are now arranging the details, will be damn cool to play in a true Jazz Club in front of an audience into Jonh Coltrane or Dizzy Gillespie :) . we are getting more and more request to play here in italy, but we prefere to select just the good ones, there's no point in playing with shiity conditions, no promotion and bad PA

Originally posted by Emi
a well-renowed JAZZ CLUB from Rome contacted us to play there in the ner future! we are now arranging the details, will be damn cool to play in a true Jazz Club in front of an audience into Jonh Coltrane or Dizzy Gillespie :) . we are getting more and more request to play here in italy, but we prefere to select just the good ones, there's no point in playing with shiity conditions, no promotion and bad PA

A True JAZZ CLUB?!:eek: Maaaaaaaaaaan!! Fans will get their rocks off!!
Cheers!

Glad your first show was a hit...what you described of the setlist sounds really great. Any pics available?

A jazz club...wow. I'd love to see the crowd's reaction. I really would like to go to a jazz festival one day. I don't know of any near me or even in the US, really. I should do my research on American jazz fests.

Oh, and seeing you guys in the US would be great. Lee, I suggest an American tour of all Elitists artists with Opeth as the headliner. ;) :cool:

I guess/hope in April, but we are still waiting news regarding this from Earache... the more emails you send 'em asking about us, the sooner they will release the album :rolleyes: