Epic

Talven Lapsi

Child of Winter
Apr 14, 2009
I'm so excited that the website is finally up (and a nice website so far), but even more excited that Cain's Offering is well on its way! :)

I just can't get over how EPIC the line-up for this band is, and they're going to produce seriously KICKASS music--I just know it.
So I can't wait for whatever they put out there for us! and also can't wait to hear Jani in another metal band!

(I just joined the forum today, so hello to you all out there!
just another metal fan from America here~ )

I'm sure there will be some serious shred since this time, it won't be SA but Jani's own band, and he wrote all the songs on the album. It's gonna be fuckin' GREAT!!:kickass:

I just noticed about this today and I was like "omg .o.!!" when I saw Jani and Kotipelto together in a studio picture

Btw, I'm another metal fan from America

I just can't get over how EPIC the line-up for this band is, and they're going to produce seriously KICKASS music--I just know it.

The line-up (after searching Wiki for more info when i first heard of the band :lol:) kicked me in the balls and launched me into orbit. After a successful but painful landing I'm preparing for the cosmic arse-kick that the awesome album is bound to deliver :D :kickass: