OMFG I can't believe this.

Black_Lion

Strato Lion
Apr 15, 2009
Buenos Aires
I can't fucking believe this... Jani is back, Mikko is back, Kotipelto is loaded.... I'm gonna fucking cry like a winning bitch, because this is the best fucking thing that ever happened to me.

I deeply hope the band works great and they can go on a massive world tour. THE WORLD NEEDS CAIN'S OFFERING.

Hope you can visit Argentina... Jani and Mikko never did.

I can't type anymore, I'm too much excited.

Yeah man, this is incredible, im from Argentina too, and i can't wait to hear a song of this genius, Mikko, Jani, Timo, all are great musicians!!
And of course, i hope that some day come to visit us!!

GREETINGS FROM ARGENTINA!!!!:headbang:

Hi everyone ! I'm new here and I'm a sonata/stratovarius/norther fan !
So it was an incredible surprise for me to learn that Jani (my first guitar god and main influence in guitar) was going to play again with Mikko ! I think this duet made all the magic power of sonata arctica' best period :)
and the whole line-up seems to be great !
I can't wait to hear the first album ! :)

Greetings, I'm from Venezuela! I hope they really come on a world tour, I've been dreaming to see Jani live. I can't wait for them to launch the album!!

Amazing indeed. Im very curious about all this and been waiting for it to happen for a long time!
The Line-up was a great surprise too!

~ chokka

I would really like to hear something, but at least the date is already set, I have too much expectatives!
The line-up is amazing, Mikko and Jani together again, they (as said above) put the magic in my favourite album, "Silence", and "Songs Of Silence" too.
Also Jani composed great songs in Altaria and Sonata Arctica, so can't ask for more....

July? Okay. I can live with that. As long as I get some samples soon. Hehe :p

Does anyone know when we might get those? I talked to Hurtsi a while ago, and he said "soon" :p How long is soon? :loco:

July? Okay. I can live with that. As long as I get some samples soon. Hehe :p

Does anyone know when we might get those? I talked to Hurtsi a while ago, and he said "soon" :p How long is soon? :loco:

You talked to Hurtsi??
That must mean you know him. :) :)
Do you know anything else that people here don't?? :lol::lol:

omg!! I can't believe this!!
New band, with Jani & Kotipelto .o. and Mikko!!
I hope they take this band seriously and not like another project
=]

Isn't it rather obvious that this is a project? I just wonder how that makes it not serious..?

Although yeah, it's a project, I can see what Lizzie is talking about. Sydänpuu (Another of Jani's side bands) for example is "serious" but then again, they've been working on their debut album for awhile, and got drum tracks and some new songs that are practically completed, but then Cain's Offering took over and the album process for it is on pause for now...

Although yeah, it's a project, I can see what Lizzie is talking about. Sydänpuu (Another of Jani's side bands) for example is "serious" but then again, they've been working on their debut album for awhile, and got drum tracks and some new songs that are practically completed, but then Cain's Offering took over and the album process for it is on pause for now...

Sydänpuu doesn't have a record deal, and the band has never consisted of more than two members, so I don't think it's quite in the same league as this.

But maybe if Gather the Faithful sells like 10 million copies that the guys will all drop their other bands and focus entirely on this. One can hope... :)

Sydänpuu doesn't have a record deal, and the band has never consisted of more than two members, so I don't think it's quite in the same league as this.

But maybe if Gather the Faithful sells like 10 million copies that the guys will all drop their other bands and focus entirely on this. One can hope... :)

Fair enough. :)

Well I wouldn't really put it past the album to actually do this :D Although I doubt Kotipelto is going to drop Stratovarius, true, one can hope for them to focus entirely on Cain's Offering :kickass:

Wow i´ve just stumbled upon Cain´s Offering today because a friend asked me about who my favourite guitarrist was, and while searching for a youtube video to show him i saw on a description "ex- sonata arctica, caine´s offering" and immediately googled it!

I´ve been a fan of jani since ecliptica and was really sad to see him absent, i thought he was going to go on with dream asylum but im glad he made his own band and that he is the creative force behind it, he deserves it :)

Big cheers Jani i will definately buy the album as soon as it is out in europe! I´ll have to stick to the samples meanwhile :)