EPICA Setlist

Sautherom

With Floor Jansen :)
Oct 4, 2004
Monterrey, Mexico
spaces.msn.com
Last Weekend Epica was touring for Mexico again... and was a big success (as you can see in www.epica.nl)

In own words of Mark Jansen, the show in Mexico city is the highest attendance for Epica like headliner (around 2500 people)

The Setlist here in Monterrey last april the 1st :

HUNAB KU
DANCE OF FATE
SENSORIUM
LAST CRUSADE
SEIF AL DIN
FACADE OF REALITY
QUIETUS
SOLITARY GROUND
BLANK INFINITY
CRYSTAL MOUNTAIN (Death cover, a tribute to Chuck Schuldiner)
MOTHER OF LIGHT
CRY FOR THE MOON
(DRUM SOLO!)
PHANTOM AGONY
------
ILLUSIVE CONSENSUS
CONSIGN TO OBLIVION

Simone is a Goddess... The show is great ! after PP the band will be touring 18 dates in USA/Canada....

epicamty1.jpg

epica2.jpg

Yeah, I picked up the debut and am actually surprised how much I like it. Will definitely be checking out the rest of their catalogue. Also, I'm glad their including so many songs from their 1st CD. I know some shows they played the entire CD in the middle of the set

DANCE OF FATE
LAST CRUSADE
FACADE OF REALITY
BLANK INFINITY
CONSIGN TO OBLIVION
Hmmm... 5 songs I like... that's okay for someone that doesn't like epica that much LOL...
:)

too bad they don't play one of the best songs.. ANOTHER ME.. :Smug:

Yes I love Another Me!!! It's my favorite !!! One of them...

Crystal Mountain ! I would love to see them do that song! Any Death song, actually.. it's sooo impressive coming from this band!! Epica is soo good... I went very crazy knowing they were playing PP.. I remember the day I found out.. :oops:

Well.. Dance of Fate, it's great too!!!!!!! Anything from their music should be good.. I can't waiiiit!!!!! Phantom Agonyyyy..

Hey, nice pics. She is so beautiful. What shame she didn't come out in Hottest Chicks in Metal, she and Cristina are pretty!!:OMG:

Empress said:
Yes I love Another Me!!! It's my favorite !!! One of them...

Hey, nice pics. She is so beautiful. What shame she didn't come out in Hottest Chicks in Metal...

Let's do something so they will play Another me :cry: LOL

And that issue "Hottest Chicks in Metal" was TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!! Some weird and ugly girls.... Oh well, people are just TOO dumb, I guess :Smug: