EPICA U.S. tour......

Milky Licker

New Metal Member
Aug 20, 2007
.........I will be attending The Chance in Poughkeepsie N.Y. on September 7, anyone else going to this show?:headbang:

I'll be going to the show in CT the day before....but if I can, I may go to the Poughkeepsie show as well. Doubtful, but it's a possibility.

Sept 7th = same date as Within Temptation in NYC. I might go to the Sunday NYC show for Epica but as I already need to take Friday off, not sure I can take Monday off, too.

It says they are playing The Muse in Nashville, TN? Can't see that, we played there this weekend and I don't see how Epica could fit on that stage. Place is very small, but hey Exodus and others have played there.

.........I will be attending The Chance in Poughkeepsie N.Y. on September 7, anyone else going to this show?:headbang:

Yeah it really sucks that they are playing on the same night as Within Temptation. I'm a bit greedy :heh:
I'll be attending WT on the 7th, instead. I'll see Epica in NYC and CT. Anyone going to Edguy/Into Eternity in Hartford on the 11th? That should be VERY good show. :headbang:

I should be at the Edguy show as well on 9/11. I was thinking of seeing Scar Symmetry at the Webster the night before Epica...but really don't think I can make it...or afford it at this point. heh.

You're gonna be at the NYC show?

Yes! I was just there this past May and I already am coming back. I LOVE New York. Florida..... :ill:

I should be at the Edguy show as well on 9/11. I was thinking of seeing Scar Symmetry at the Webster the night before Epica...but really don't think I can make it...or afford it at this point. heh.

I am going to that one, too. And Obituary @ BB Kings on the 12.