TSO Chicago Role Call

I've seen TSO earlier this year, but I hope you're seeing the East Coast Touring Company. The West Coast Company came through my town, and I've decided I prefer Chris Caffery and Co. Al Pitrelli and Johnny Lee Middleton are the only people that I was familiar with on the West Coast Crew. Excellent show either way around though.

heh. We (yarldeybates and I) prefer the Al Pitrellie touring company. That guy who sings on "The Three Kings and I (What Really Happened)" is awesome. I don't care for the wrestling announcer thing that Chris Caffery does either.

Pellaz said:
TSO-West without a doubt, if it's the same crew as last year. Their vocal talents, including the imcomparable Tommy Farese, are just amazing.

I'm solely basing my preferences on familiar faces not talent btw.

Tommy is great, as well as the main female vocalist, who's name has slipped my mind. Anyway, there's something wrong with the fact that she's not topping the charts with a solo disc!

Yeah, what do these amazing people do during the 'off-season'? :)

(It's early October. In a super-secret underground base, Paul O'Neill presses a hidden button. Motors whine and the cryogenic suspension chambers open. Rubbing their eyes, the guest performers for both of TSO's touring companies emerge. "Okay, sleepies, time to practice!")