TSO 2014

actordude

Sep 29, 2003
SoCal
Hey folks....just curious if anyone will be taking in a TSO show this year? I haven't seen them in at least 7 or 8 years and was wondering if its still worth it to go?
Andy ~

I'm going to the Phoenix show. They are switching up the production to "The Christmas Attic" this year, which is my least favorite of all of TSOs CDs...but it should still be entertaining!!

I'm going to the show in Richmond, VA on Nov. 19th. I gave "The Christmas Attic" a listen this week on my work commute and I agree it is also probably one of my least favorite TSO albums. But I know I'll have a fun time! :)

Looking forward to seeing Sir Russell Allen, as I missed him (and seeing TSO) last year. Still kicking myself in the rear end for not taking a road trip to see TSO and Russell.

My sister was talking about seeing TSO in NO as a crew this year instead of doing gifts for the siblings. Sounds like a plan to me, cause TSO's a good time.

Going to FL with my sis!! Show at 4 PM and then I am off to see Living Colour with John Wesley that night!!

Looking forward to seeing Sir Russell Allen, as I missed him (and seeing TSO) last year.

LOVE my Westies, but jealous that y'all get Sir Russell!!

My sister was talking about seeing TSO in NO as a crew this year instead of doing gifts for the siblings.

DANG, I wish my family would do this. A couple of years ago, I suggested that we all just go out and buy what we wanted for ourselves, wrap it up, put it under the tree, and then act surprised on Christmas day. This helpful suggestion was NOT well received. :loco:

i used to go a lot when they came to Fresno...but they haven't been here in a long time. Closest show is in Ontario,CA its like 3.5 hr drive. Sad, i used to love going to show. Hope they come back to Fresno someday!