TSO in Birmingham new years eve.

Metal 99

Sep 15, 2006
If anyone know of anybody who might have 2 floor tickets for the birmingham show i would be interested in talking, i have had good luck on the progpower board with tickets, so i thought i would try, i know its a long shot but would be worth it if the tickets were resonable.. brokers are just wanting too much a piece for them..Any info i would greatly appreciate it the members of the progboard are the greatest met some at TSO in atlanta plus the progpower this year some of the best i have met at concerts..thanks

Alan:headbang::headbang:

Is that TSO East or TSO West? Is it the last night of the tour? If so....well.....if it's like the now-infamous 2000 show at the Tabernacle, be prepared for much weird fun. :)

Its the same band we saw in Atlanta The West cause i'm seeing the East in Greenville.. The west TSO plays new years eve, that would be awesome but far to drive but i'm still gonna look for tickets what better way to spend new years eve, going to be hard to find any.:headbang:

larry langford wouldnt even know what he's there...
me and my friends all shout 'JOHNNY LEE' when everybody is remarking at the snow falling from the rafters...At least Johnny recognizes us...haha