I'm trapped in a concert-going paradox

Bryan316

METAL... nuff said!
SHIT.

I have tickets to go see Brian Setzer Orchestra this Friday night. Jonesing like Robert Downey Jr. over here.

And the Trans-Siberian Orchestra is playing this Friday night as well. I'm listening to the first album over and over today, and I HATE MYSELF FOR THIS SELF-INFLICTED METAL TORTURE!!!

I hate myself for going to the BSO and not going to the TSO. And I know for a fact, that if I got tickets for the TSO, I'd be hating myself for not going to the BSO.

[/emo]

Which show would y'all have chosen???

Personally I would go to TSO but I dont lke BSO. In your case though think of it this way how oftern does BSO tour? TSO tours every year for Christmas.

Bryan316 said:
SHIT.

I have tickets to go see Brian Setzer Orchestra this Friday night. Jonesing like Robert Downey Jr. over here.

And the Trans-Siberian Orchestra is playing this Friday night as well. I'm listening to the first album over and over today, and I HATE MYSELF FOR THIS SELF-INFLICTED METAL TORTURE!!!

I hate myself for going to the BSO and not going to the TSO. And I know for a fact, that if I got tickets for the TSO, I'd be hating myself for not going to the BSO.

[/emo]

Which show would y'all have chosen???
Im gonna go out on a limb and say BSO was the right choice. TSO - seen it once, you dont need to see it again. Its a really over hyped band, though its the closest to Savatage as I'll ever see.

BSO doesnt come around every winter, definitely made the right choice, plus Brian Setzer is a monster!

I'd go see the band with "Orchestra" in their name.

Oh, wait.

Given the two, I'd see TSO first (and I'm PISSED they didn't play here this year). BUT, since you already have BSO tickets, I agree with the others who say that it's a safe bet that TSO will be back next year (unlessyouliveinAtlanta), and you can safely skip them for a year.

Do you know if you're getting TSO-East or TSO-West? Anyone know who's with each traveling company this year?

OR...

you could always come down to Cleveland and see TSO later this month... they usually play here early in the month and late in the month.

Ah time's like that are tough. Either no one tours, or everyone at the same damn time.

Here's what I recommend, you already have the tickets for Brian Setzer, so you should go. Do you live in an area where you can travel and see TSO in another city on another date?

That's what I'd recommend.

DIE BROKE!

doh! never mind, I lied. They used to come here 3-4 times a year... now it seems to be down to only once, and I think they've already been here.

Knowing if you're seeing either the west coast group or the east coast group would be the main factor for me. If you seen TSO last year, then you're not going to see much of a difference this year...I can contest to that.

Never seen TSO. So I don't care, as long as I get to see it!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, FUCKERS! Be festive an sheeeit! Like these guys!!!

rex26qn.jpg
1000279543975f7b825ce.jpg
8121724334396af27ce67e.jpg
835973818439670cc4db0e.jpg
91070015543974c7d7a121.jpg
18209040644396c10d8c92c.jpg
19156284644396645885483.jpg
110347491643977fc62f468.jpg
gis3hh.jpg
and my favorite....
joeshredxmas7ku.jpg

Wow, lucky. I stalled and wasn't able to get tickets to the show on Friday. :(

But given the impending WEATHER OF DOOM and Ann Arbor's inability to clear the roads, chances are I won't be able to get out of my driveway even if I did have tickets! :p

No, really. Ann Arbor takes up to three days to clear their roads. They admit this.

I don't much care for BSO, so I suppose it's really a moot point.