I'm going to PPUSA after all!!!

Gunstar9

Skeletor Goes to Mars
Jan 30, 2005
I'M GOING TO PPUSA THIS YEAR AFTER ALL On Ebay there was a set of tickets for the Showcase and actual event... all for $80. I nabbed them. I have a friend up in Atlanta that I'm staying with. I just hope that I'll be able to get these tickets in time (they're supposed to be shipped overnight today). I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping I don't get in a bad situation.

If all things go well, you'll all see me Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night.

See you there and STAY METAL!

- Michael

I'M GOING TO PPUSA THIS YEAR AFTER ALL On Ebay there was a set of tickets for the Showcase and actual event... all for $80. I nabbed them. I have a friend up in Atlanta that I'm staying with. I just hope that I'll be able to get these tickets in time (they're supposed to be shipped overnight today). I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping I don't get in a bad situation.

If all things go well, you'll all see me Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night.

See you there and STAY METAL!

- Michael

Congrats man i'm in the same boat with you i got mine on ebay, so i'm waiting for them like you, hopefully we'll make it..See ya there maybe..

TICKETS ARE IN. I AM STAYING WITH A CHICK UP IN ATL THAT I KNOW. I WILL BE THERE.

I should be an ass and try to sell Sanctuary - Into the Mirror Live while I'm there :)