Jon Oliva's guitar...

Cheiron

Jan 11, 2006
Ok. Yeah yeah his guitar is up for auction... but it ... T"he guitar was used to write and record JOP's 'Tage Mahal, Maniacal Renderings, and the upcoming 2007 TRANS- SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA release. "

Which sounds to me like the TSO album has already been recorded?

Cheiron said:
Ok. Yeah yeah his guitar is up for auction... but it ... T"he guitar was used to write and record JOP's 'Tage Mahal, Maniacal Renderings, and the upcoming 2007 TRANS- SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA release. "

Which sounds to me like the TSO album has already been recorded?

What point are you trying to make with this? :err:

Um. That is the first real report I've seen indicating that the album has actually been recorded? Other times what I've seen is just questions of it its been recorded.

I've not heard anyone from the TSO camp say the new album is in the bag, but I've read several comments that led me to believe they've been in the studio the past few months. If that's the case, the album may be recorded, in part or in whole, but still has to go through the production and mixing process. Lord knows Paul O'Neill could stretch that out for another couple years, as meticulous as he is. But it does sound good for Nightcastle being released at some point next year.

Oliva had flash of sanity and decided that guitar has to much
history to just sell it...He cancelled the auction early.

Cheers,

:kickass:

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
I've not heard anyone from the TSO camp say the new album is in the bag, but I've read several comments that led me to believe they've been in the studio the past few months. If that's the case, the album may be recorded, in part or in whole, but still has to go through the production and mixing process. Lord knows Paul O'Neill could stretch that out for another couple years, as meticulous as he is. But it does sound good for Nightcastle being released at some point next year.

For some reason I was thinking I had read that they were or had been in the studio recording at some point this year. I'm like you, we'll see it when it's on the store shelves to buy! :lol: