Episode 3 trailer

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
http://www.rit.edu/~mjd5784/full.mov

Heres a link to the new trailer, try not to post it around other places or it will disappear real quick. It looks ok I guess... Well, no, it looks like the first two actually *sigh*

The special effects look good though.

It looked the same as the first two to me :( Some cool spaceship bits, but thats it.

Bah.... This one will rule. ESB is the best because it is the darkest... This one will be the darkest of the new series... and possibly the darkest of all 6 :headbang:

The trailer looks fuckin sweet. What about when Anakin is overpowering Obi Wan? I cannot wait

The first two are crap. BOTH OF THEM. Honestly, the special effects all look good, but they look SO DAMN FAKE! Its like watching a video game. The acting is beyond fucking atrocious, the original was quite good acting wise, despite what people say (I actually think its just a stupid kneejerk reaction to people who like the new ones trying to say the old ones had bad acting. They didnt. They had acceptable acting, and they were ACTUALLY funny, unlike the stupid new ones that think its a slapstick comedy).

Of course, the acting is shit in the new ones, but then, so is the script. Three will be crap as well, Lucas has lost his mind, its just awful to watch. But hey, at least the special effects will be good :mad:

spawn said:
the special effects all look good, but they look SO DAMN FAKE! Its like watching a video game.
That's true. The CGI sets hardly look better than Wing Commander III.
The acting in that is better too.

Wing Commander 3 rules so much. Wing Commander 4 is also a better Scifi movie than any of the new Star Wars ones. In fact, Wing Commander 4 could have been turned into one of the best Scifi movies ever had they just let you watch the cutscenes all the way through.

*Sigh*

Anyway, this new trailer didnt impress me at all :(

In the new ones, yep, especially Ewan Macgregor, he always looks like he is about to burst out laughing.

spawn said:
In the new ones, yep, especially Ewan Macgregor, he always looks like he is about to burst out laughing.
He has always looked like that.