Episode 39: Gears of Metal available now...

Evil C.

Jan 19, 2003
houston, tx
Visit site
Hey everyone,

Episode 39 just went up, entitled Gears of Metal! Inspired by the video game, and song from megadave. In this episode we play such bands as Cannibal Corpse, Jon Oliva's Pain, Exodus, Unleashed, Iron Maiden, Gardenian, Seemless, Crescent Shield, and many other metal stalwarts.

Tell your friends, tell your momma, MSRcast is all the metal you want to hear, with two guys babbling. What more could you ask for? Oh yeah, its free!

Check out all the shows that make up Metal Injection Radio at metalinjection.net/radio

Keep It Metal

Evil C.

Hey guys, sorry I've been out of it for a little while. Just too much crazy shit going on in my life.

Anyway, wanted to say that episode 39 was very good as always and I have 40 and 41 lined up for my listening pleasure so I'll drop a note on those in the next day or two.

Gears of War!!! Give it a chance Evil C. / Papa Josh. it's a grower. I was disappointed at the first listen but a few more spins and i was hooked, Can't wait for MegaDaves UNITED ABOMINATION!! :kickass:

well, Mustaine wrote the song after he played the game for the first time, but not soon enough to be included in the game, which would have been made more sense, still a cool song, for an ever cooler game.