Episode 30...

Evil C.

Jan 19, 2003
houston, tx
Visit site
Finally, episode 30 of MSRcast finally went live today. Been a few weeks since the last episode, and we can only hope this makes up for it.

Enjoy our bad attempts at humor, our babbling about metal, and music from these bands: Cannibal Corpse, Strapping Young Lad, Blaze,
God Dethroned, Overkill, Nocturnus, Dead To Fall, Heretic, Therion, Slayer, Grave, Malevolent Creation, Sebastian Bach, C.O.C.
and Mercenary. Diversity in metal, we say.

So, take that trip on over to metalinjection.net/radio, and check out the new episode. Remember, we are now officially listed by itunes, under the name Metal Injection Guerilla Radio: Mainstream Resistance, hence the MSR in MSRcast. Also, come join our forum over at ultimatemetal.com.

Keepin it metal

Evil C.

Great ePisode!! I like the studio version of Far Beyond Metal by SYL. Did he sing those high notes too or was it another guest vocalist ? It sounded like him but i may be wrong. Just Great.:headbang: That track of nocturnus is awesome, i don't own thresholds yet so it was a surprise. Great instrumentation but i think browning sounds like his trying to keep up.. i keep picturing him sweating to this one w/ a worried look in his face :lol:

You guys asked for some ideas for the 1 year anniversary episode, how about going way back and doing an episode of all the very first metal you listened to that started you down this metal path you're on.

Or another idea would be for you to each pick you favorite 5 or 6 metal songs from the past year that you enjoyed the most.