Episode 666 (demo)

Final_Vision

This is Not an Exit
Oct 19, 2001
California
This has been a mystery forever as far as I know, anyone really know what the fuck Anders sais on Episode 666 (live in Koln)?

"This is Episode 6-6-6! ________ Chaos" Its not "Destination". Its like
"super potheria" lol i dunno what the fuck it is, anyone have a clue?

I always thought superpotential! :)
btw I have the studio version of this demo, if someone is interested I am sharing it on the hub.

abducted said:
hub??
is there a IN FLAMES hub??

let me know.. let me know... I want to know...

...please....
:Dof course there is no In Flames hub, but I wish there was one. The hub I spoke of was the un-official UM hub...

Something with "scenario" in it. I think he alctually sings two different lines in the different lines. The first and fourth times, it sounds like he says "super potheria", and it's kind of unclaer a few times, and others it sounds like scenario. Maybe "final scenario"?
Also, there were Demos of Episode 666 back then, but the Koln one is a bootleg. I'll Dissect this later in SoundForge to try to get the line clearer.

Steve

commandante said:
I always thought superpotential! :)
btw I have the studio version of this demo, if someone is interested I am sharing it on the hub.

I think this might be it, but not the normal pronunciation. It is usually "po-ten-tial" pronounced "poh-tehn-shul", but I think Anders says "po-ten-ti-al" seperating the last syllable into two and saying "poh-tehn-she-uhl".
If you hadn't pointed that out I wouldn't have been able to figure it out.

Steve

asphyXy said:
super mysterious chaos?

That is what it sounded like to me. I am listening over it right now. Apparently, whatever it was, Anders/IF decided it was stupid to keep it in, or atleast didn't sound right. They should have made the "no one knows/no one cares" lines more hearable in the studio verious of Episode.

I always thought it was "Super mysterious chaos".

Okay, now that the thread got bumped up... I once listened to the bit at 33% of the normal tempo, and I heard the words "soap opera", "theory" and "chaos" in there. Either

"soap opera, theories of chaos" or
"soap opera theory is chaos"

We will never know the official lyric, tho. In Flames were asked this question in an interview before the Istanbul gig in 2005, and they said they don't remember.