Equipment anybody??

Hey Ol! I am markII from MCS forums.

James uses 85 on the bridge for his sound and that is what he will recommend. He prefers it over 81 because it has a more full-bodied sound.

Cheers and see you over at MCS!

2 ibanez RG770's...
i love the fucking necks on these things.

guitars.jpg

SupersonicRobotic said:
2 ibanez RG770's...
i love the fucking necks on these things.

guitars.jpg
Nice, maple boards with paint-matching sharktooth inlays really look amazing. :OMG:

haha all i know is the necks have no finish on the back and play ultra fast. super thin too... im not sure which wizard neck version they are. i think the first...

i was going to buy an S series (thin body) at the time and the guy at the music store was like "check this thing out" and i was sold in about 3 seconds on the 770. the S series was made like garbage compared to the red one.

commandante said:
Nice, maple boards with paint-matching sharktooth inlays really look amazing. :OMG:

I am not a fan of Ibanez neck profiles, but I agree with you about unfinished necks great feel and they play really fast.

Death_Work said:
James, Is that a tubescreamer i see on the framus?
If so which modell?
I read that the framus cab has Celestion greenbacks, does it work good for metal?

Gaaahhh, Got damn I would do anything for that rig.
I have to search for a job during the summer so I can afford a framus cobra :D

I'm gonna take home my Ibanez and my acoustic and take a family pic :)

go to http://www.rocksolidamps.com for some excellent Framus and ENGL sound clips. THe Cobra is an object of lust for me. Perfect metal tone!

James Murphy said:
all the guitars in the pic are Caparisons.. the single coil looking pickups in the Dellingers are EMG SA-90's and the humbucker in the Angelus is an EMG 89.

What is the neck shape like on those Caparisons?

They are awfully nice lookign guitars, are they comparable to a Jackson Soloist neck in thickness? or are they thinner...like an ibanez or an ESP maybe.

And do most stock Caparison guitar models (dellinger, horus, angelus...etc) all have the same neck profile?

James Murphy said:
yep... 85 in the bridge!

Hi James Just wanted to ask hows the EMG 85 for standard tuning? I heard it is good for low tuning and i know you use standard D. DO you know hows the EMG 81 in the neck? is the EMG 81 good for cleans in the neck?

Thanks!

the_drip said:
What is the neck shape like on those Caparisons?

They are awfully nice lookign guitars, are they comparable to a Jackson Soloist neck in thickness? or are they thinner...like an ibanez or an ESP maybe.

And do most stock Caparison guitar models (dellinger, horus, angelus...etc) all have the same neck profile?

I would say a Caparison neck shape is very similar to a soloist neck but a little thinner, and yes Dellingers, Horus, Applehorns and TAT all have the same neck profile, just a different scale...the Horus and Applehorn are shorter(24 3/4) due to the extra frets(27) as apposed to Dellingers and TAT that are 25 1/2 (24 fret). They all play great.

ihave27frets said:
I would say a Caparison neck shape is very similar to a soloist neck but a little thinner, and yes Dellingers, Horus, Applehorns and TAT all have the same neck profile, just a different scale...the Horus and Applehorn are shorter(24 3/4) due to the extra frets(27) as apposed to Dellingers and TAT that are 25 1/2 (24 fret). They all play great.
hey Pete.. gimme a call or email me your number again.. ok?

I try to keep everything as simple as possible, no pedals anymore etc. :)
But heres some of my equipment:

NEW(with marshall cab)
p22169H-331aa0e2402454467c0d731239933f9a.jpg

My precious: (Tokai Les Paul with Seymour Duncan Invader in the bridge)
s11afo_b.jpg

:D

AND

My secret weapon of mass destruction:
3ub1q2_b.jpg

+

Black BC Rich Warlock Custom (Made In USA) and
some pedals which i don't use anymore.