Erik and Footbalm join the fashion industry!!!!111!!1!1sixsixsix

stretch denim

:lol:

sjkneeling.jpg

I don't see the big deal of spending money on radical clothes, if you like them.

I know your all content looking like weiners, blahblahblah "I don't need to look good blahblah thats not what im about im so different and non-trendy".

But some of us are pee eye em pee, and you guys live in our shadow of awsomeness. Sorry ='(.

MARKGUGS AND TULLY 4 TEH WINZ

this thread reafirms that IT IS possible for me to go ahead and start a thread about my bed sheets and the lack thereof :loco:

KILL TULLY said:
I don't see the big deal of spending money on radical clothes, if you like them.

I know your all content looking like weiners, blahblahblah "I don't need to look good blahblah thats not what im about im so different and non-trendy".

But some of us are pee eye em pee, and you guys live in our shadow of awsomeness. Sorry ='(.

MARKGUGS AND TULLY 4 TEH WINZ

Preach on brother.

*headbangs in TULLY'S honor*

well, i spend about $60 on my cargo pants, i wear my $300 leather jacket everywhere i go, and my $75 shoes carry my dumbarse where i need to be.

but jeans? well i haven't even worn jeans in at least 4 years but when i did, $25 was like the max i'd spend. it's fucking denim!