ESCAPE THE DAY

Sure, I do remember you :wave:
Good to see you're back to the forum!
Unfortunately, I'm not able to listen to your music right now, I`ll try another day and another computer...

HI! finally it is out! I was waiting for it :)

Heard some samples, it sounds very nice, calm melancholic and dreamy music. Beautiful voice, who's singing? (Lars??)

Will you ever play live? I'd be happy to attend one of your gigs in the future.
Good luck!

ether said:
Beautiful voice, who's singing? (Lars??)

Will you ever play live? I'd be happy to attend one of your gigs in the future. Good luck!

Actually, there are three vocalists on the CD (me, Lars and a female singer). Lars did most of the vocals though.

We might play a few gigs this fall, but we have to come up with a sufficiant line-up first. Let's hope for the best...

This isn´t exactly the type of music i expect coming from Paramaribo...It is damn great none the less and cant wait to hear some full songs...such nice songs...i could just fall asleep immediately listening to it (which is a good thing i think)...though it is 4 in the morning and i´m pretty damn drunk so that might have something to do with it...wow i think i will just put the samples on repeat, better let us know when the songs are ready for purchase :headbang: :worship: :hotjump: this fukin roks

....sometimes when i feel down and wonder why life has to be so complicated, i listen to some music... and then realize that it's never worth dying when there's all this beautiful music around....
Your music is beautiful music....full of emotions... relaxing, melancholic, dreamy, intense...beauty... thank you...

Keep up the good work,guys!!
and who knows maybe one day i'll see you live ;)

/M (feels weird posting here after all this time.....:cry: )

My GOD! Ghostless is INCREDIBLE! Vocals are absolutely beautiful and the guitar tone is amazing!!!!

Edit: Been listening to Ghostless some more and I think it's possibly the best song I've ever heard. I'm being totally serious, but my eyes are watering listening to it. I don't know who the vocalist on it is, but I would put him on par with Mikael Akerfeldt who I think is the best "alternative" vocalist.

You are going to go far!

Melancholia said:
....sometimes when i feel down and wonder why life has to be so complicated, i listen to some music... and then realize that it's never worth dying when there's all this beautiful music around....
Your music is beautiful music....full of emotions... relaxing, melancholic, dreamy, intense...beauty... thank you...

Keep up the good work,guys!!
and who knows maybe one day i'll see you live ;)

/M (feels weird posting here after all this time.....:cry: )

would be a shame if you didnt come here more often..... ;)

About a month ago the guys gave me a CD of their recordings (btw. after a fantastic DREDG gig in Berlin...:headbang: ). Yes, they did a good job! And I must say they improved a lot since the last time I listened to them.
Lars and Florian, sorry for not responding for quite a while. But within a short time I´ll you´ll get a full review of your CD.:wave:

Yes indeed, it was the "hottest" concert I ever experienced. Everybody in this club sweated like hell. Probably the air conditioning system was out of order?