ESCAPE THE DAY

based on??
the thread was about tjog´s band, escape the day, not the official promiote your band thread.
want to promote your band? fine, but do say something else that just a internetadress (which we, btw, also could read from your signature).

the reason i think it was a bad comersial is that comming here and writing nothing but your adress made atleast me not at all wanting to visit your page.
a description of your music, or atleast a explenation to what/where the adress points had probably made the plug a little less bad.

no offense though. i just said the plug was bad, i never said anything about you.

VampiricYouth said:
Been listening to Ghostless some more and I think it's possibly the best song I've ever heard. I'm being totally serious, but my eyes are watering listening to it. I don't know who the vocalist on it is, but I would put him on par with Mikael Akerfeldt who I think is the best "alternative" vocalist.

Holy shit! :yow:
But anyway, thanks for your kind words. :headbang:

It's nice to see you guys enjoy our music. We'll upload full songs shortly. If you can't wait, you can try to download the entire album through Soulseek, if you're using that program.

Thanx again for all the praise!

affinityband said:
oh and that quote wasnt direc5ted at you(Hobo) it was directed at the guy above my comment. sorry for the confusion.

''spam.. you plug your own band in a thread not ment for it.''

I also think you cant read.

Lolz.......I was just joking around......ya fekkin butt-plug........we dont take your spamming our threads here too seriously..... so dont take my gentle ribbings to seriously either....... :wave:

Parabola said:
Yes, they did a good job! And I must say they improved a lot since the last time I listened to them.

Yeah, now that all metalheads have left the band it's a lot easier to write mellow stuff or songs that are less guitar-based (although we have a bunch of rock songs that are yet to be recorded). In the meantime, our ex-guitar player has joined a Gothic Metal band and bangs his head, so I guess everybody's happy now.:cool:

DSC01690.JPG

the_joy_of_grief said:
Yeah, now that all metalheads have left the band it's a lot easier to write mellow stuff or songs that are less guitar-based (although we have a bunch of rock songs that are yet to be recorded). In the meantime, our ex-guitar player has joined a Gothic Metal band and bangs his head, so I guess everybody's happy now.:cool:

Nothing wrong with banging your head. Just standing still live doesn't suit everybody like it does Katatonia.

Oh, and your band sounds good, it's always nice to hear music that's not solely guitar based. I'll have to take a closer look when I have the time.

Hello there!

I hope you remember me too, it`s Lars :wave:
Thank you to everyone who listens to our music and enjoys it.
I appreciate all your kind words about it.

Special greetings to: Florian, Freia and Maria

I really love Still and the sample I've heard of Ghostless... I NEED to get the full version of Ghostless, so it looks like I'm going to have to buy the album :p

Well, Joy of Grief, all I have to say is S-P-L-E-N-D-I-D.
Will it be my best discovery of the year ? Yes, probably.No better stuff in the underground music world for the moment as far as I'm concerned.
I'm into the bands you qoted as influence, but what is even better is that you're not a clone of one of them. You got something on your own. Keep up the excellent dark work.

Wher can I get the song Ghostless ?

the-lull said:
Well, Joy of Grief, all I have to say is S-P-L-E-N-D-I-D.
Will it be my best discovery of the year ? Yes, probably.No better stuff in the underground music world for the moment as far as I'm concerned.
I'm into the bands you qoted as influence, but what is even better is that you're not a clone of one of them. You got something on your own. Keep up the excellent dark work.

Wher can I get the song Ghostless ?

Well, what can I say but thank you, the-lull :cool:
Proud to be your discovery of the year :hotjump:

You will soon be able to download the song "ghostless", very soon!
We have to remaster it once again and then it should be ready for download :)
In the meantime you can download a sample of "ghostless" on

http://music.download.com/escapetheday/3600-8742_32-100717907.html?tag=listing_song_artist

if you haven't already done so ;)