Eskisehir Gig-Turkey

Bastet said:
dutch :) well, for me and gorik that is

Hm, it's all too strange :) So does it mean you're Dutch, you just happen to live in a different country?

What are the other options for Belgians?

Maqus said:
What are the other options for Belgians?
initiating your own personal language is another option which requires serious hard work. it doesn't make sense though. they don't understand each other so it's generally a complete mess in belgium.

Cerulean said:
btw, our kind of Dutch is not 100% the same as Dutch Dutch.
i think cerulean dutch is the best dutch on earth! :worship:

:tickled:
alright it's getting kind of odd, i'll stop it, sorry.. :cry:

Oh, I'm sure Cerulean's Dutch is an interesting dialect :lol:

If I ever get to Belgium, I'll introduce my Hungarian Dutch.

But just think about it how lucky you are, you don't even have to jump on a plane, you're always right where you can be found.

You see? Most of the time I don't like to be where I am and would travel from that place. But it costs too much, and I don't have time either.

You still have to commute to the bird's place though, right?

Cerulean said:
No I understand it, if I were somebody else I'd definately feel the urge to jump on a plane to Belgium and visit dashing Cerulean :tickled:
*cough*
yes yes you joke about it, don't think you got away with it so easy though. you'll be receiving loads of pm's and stuff as soon as i get better from this cold!
:Shedevil: :Shedevil: :Shedevil:

Maqus said:
Though that was a reply to the previous post, it's okay here too :lol:
yes somebody's gonna get lucky!
Cerulean said:
Yeah fucky lucking I am o_O
How's your cold doing?
it sucks, :cry: i feel awful with some homework that i won't be able to do. and all this cornell stuff made me feel blue. and see that rhymed.