Esp mII Urban Camo (dont you love standard series?)

SavageGain

New Metal Member
Apr 4, 2011
Hi. I recently bought a used Esp MII UC from a guy on a danish sales site called dba.dk for the ridiciolous sum of something near 800 usd. The guy said he lost the interest in playing, and had to collect some money for a vacation, so i made a fast bid and bought the beast. I am used to play on a horizon, but was lucky to geat a sweat deal on this standard series guitar. Bought some new screws for the FR, and the condition is now percefto!
Here is a short Cannibal Corpse Spirited riff section, for the celebration of my deal! Cheers! from a very happy man!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3f-ffjhV_g&context=C48d1feeADvjVQa1PpcFPl80k2zO3C0WdLNAacDH7L7I3H2bJbAIk="]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3f-ffjhV_g&context=C48d1feeADvjVQa1PpcFPl80k2zO3C0WdLNAacDH7L7I3H2bJbAIk=[/ame]

Awesome, i have the ESP viper Urban camo version i got here in the UK for about £700, about half the retail price and its sexy and feels great,
The paint finish having that matt/satin feel to is is lovely in your hands huh!

Awesome, i have the ESP viper Urban camo version i got here in the UK for about £700, about half the retail price and its sexy and feels great,
The paint finish having that matt/satin feel to is is lovely in your hands huh!

Awesome. That model is killer. Would not mind getting my hand on one of thoose as well :)!

Cool !
I almost picked up a green camo version from ebay too last year for £500 but my but i suppressed my G.A.S., the prices can be really low sometimes , i guess camo is a love it or hate it thing for some people.

I just bought the ONE left handed black M-II that ESP makes every year. I got it a couple weeks ago. Best guitar I have ever played!

Awesome. Im actually lefthanded myself. Just never got to try any left guitars out.

I have recorded an MII Urban Camo several times.
A couple of local bands have them.
Fantastic guitar.
The standard horizon is a bit looser and more boomy.
Eclipse is warmer and fatter (I have a custom Eclipse)
Viper is really neck heavy and the neck is not as comfortable as other standards (for me)
The best recorded guitar for metal I have ever used is my ESP MI NTB standard.
It has the killer combination of 25 1/2" scale, neck through, strung through and a single EMG81 with no switch and no tone knob.
Amazing super tight clear tone with loads of attack.
I tried an 85 in the bridge (it was in it when pic was taken) but have switched back to an 81 now.
M1NTB.jpg

Awesome. Im actually lefthanded myself. Just never got to try any left guitars out.

me, too, actually I was able to try some left handed guitars but now I am too lazy to try it :D

about the "string cutting" part-I hate it sooo much, in my old band where I was singing I took
the guitar of my lead player and cutted the ends of the strings off every time he restrung his
guitar because I hated it sooo much and he didn't bother.
It was actually an ESP MII :D

I have recorded an MII Urban Camo several times.
A couple of local bands have them.
Fantastic guitar.
The standard horizon is a bit looser and more boomy.
Eclipse is warmer and fatter (I have a custom Eclipse)
Viper is really neck heavy and the neck is not as comfortable as other standards (for me)
The best recorded guitar for metal I have ever used is my ESP MI NTB standard.
It has the killer combination of 25 1/2" scale, neck through, strung through and a single EMG81 with no switch and no tone knob.
Amazing super tight clear tone with loads of attack.
I tried an 85 in the bridge (it was in it when pic was taken) but have switched back to an 81 now.

Very nice. I have never seen a mI in real life actually. Never tried the Viper or Eclipse as well. Closest to the Eclipse, is prob a custom Les Paul i noodled a bit along at my teenage years. I own a Horizon nt-II´as well and find it more versatile. But the mII is a tank with the FR mounted, and the loose/boomy description is really a spot on description. Really like the sustain on the nt-II

me, too, actually I was able to try some left handed guitars but now I am too lazy to try it :D

about the "string cutting" part-I hate it sooo much, in my old band where I was singing I took
the guitar of my lead player and cutted the ends of the strings off every time he restrung his
guitar because I hated it sooo much and he didn't bother.
It was actually an ESP MII :D

Hah. One of my mates actually did it visiting once. But i never learned :)