Especially Likely Sloth's new CD is too progressive for the human ear and CD players

The ELS Paper release is the first in a series of a few. Not sure how many yet. But at least 3. Each will be unique in their own way. They are definitly worth the price of $5.00 postage paid worldwide. check out the Audio Savant site www.audiosavant.com for info and to order. We still have some copies of the Paper ep available for pre-order. That and the Jam Handy should be back from the plant any day now.

ELS is working on a new full length album, but it will take some time to finish. No idea when it might be done. I have a kid on the way due in July, so things will be slow. But there are always many enioyable ELS things on the horizon, including the eps and the coillection.

Thanks Jay for bringing this ultra KVLT ELS release to the attention of the three dorks who visit this forum.

Paper is not so much mocking BM elitists as mocking myself. If you think Paper is strange, wait for volume two.

thanks
JWW

JWW said:
We still have some copies of the Paper ep available for pre-order.

Just curious but is there any difference between the official release and the promo I have? I just want to make sure that I'm not missing out on any bonus tracks or anything.

Thanks Jay for bringing this ultra KVLT ELS release to the attention of the three dorks who visit this forum.

Hey no problem, we exist to support the underground.

JayKeeley said:
Just curious but is there any difference between the official release and the promo I have? I just want to make sure that I'm not missing out on any bonus tracks or anything.
Yeah, let me know if you want to keep the promo version, although I guess it doesn't matter because the last Audio Savant promo you sent me I bought a regular copy anyhow (Gruntsplatter). Big labels I'll jew-out and be content with a promo, but small labels deserve that extra special hug.

The actual release comes in a jewel case and the art is on a black background, not white, plus it comes with 2,000 bonus tracks and a picture of a dog that has wet the bed. so, really, you are missing alot.

JWW said:
The actual release comes in a jewel case and the art is on a black background, not white, plus it comes with 2,000 bonus tracks and a picture of a dog that has wet the bed. so, really, you are missing alot.
I was hoping for 2,001 bonus tracks, but alright. I'll order a regular copy. Wait, do you think in the proper environment the promo copy and regular copy would mate?
JWW said:
By the way, the Jam Handy rules way way more than the ELS.

This release will change your life.
JWW
I'm holding you fully responsible if doesn't.

Congrats on soon-to-be-new baby, and scoring.

Jam Handy is like playing spot the sample. I think I heard some G'n'R and Waynes World in there amidst the donut commercial (track #9) -- which started playing automatically after track #1 was done, obviously.

"A lot of people going through a lot of emotions, like doing push ups in a lemon merangue pie".

$5 for a jewel case, a piece of paper, 2,000 bonustracks and a picture of a dog that wet the bed?!!??!? holy fuck I am so in on this!!!!!

I'll get Gruntsplatter and a Nothing CD at the same time. I expect them signed.

GODDAMN YOU IMPULSE BUYING (and paypal)

im just waiting for the second coming of els. I think these eps are suppose to clue you in on what is really coming soon.

Btw Mr. UNC where are my reviews :)

Russell, that band rules. ELS rules. Gruntsplatter rules. My goat, Audio Savant RULES!

Yeah, white noise. Good stuff! You can introduce me to any world you see fit, I'm bound to at least try it out. :dopey: