Eternal Legacy...

eppst1

Mar 18, 2002
Ohio
www.eppst1.com
I was wondering if anyone has heard of this new metal band from Cleveland. They have a sound that is reminicisnt of early Jag Panzer and maybe some Nevermore and Metal Church thrown in for good measure. I saw them open for Dragonforce a little while ago and just picked their disc up from The End. I was really surprised how catchy and well written the tunes are for a band whose oldest memeber is 22 (and the keyboardist is only 13!).

I see very good things for this band in the future.

You can check out some tunes at: http://www.myspace.com/officialeternallegacy

I hadn't heard of them... guess that goes to show you that my finger isn't exactly on the pulse of thie Cleveland scene. :lol:

Yeah they openned for Sonata Arctica once or twice and Kamelot. Maybe Symphony X as well, but I dont know for sure. They're not bad.

elbannermo8.gif

\m/ Greetings, \m/

This is Josh from Eternal Legacy. Yeah we've opened for pretty much every power metal band that can afford to play in Cleveland lol. We're actually in Europe right now, because we just played a show at the Headbanger's open air festival and then another at the headbanger's ballroom in Hamburg. You can get our first album at the Auburn Records Website, or through several online distributors. We start tracking the 2nd album as soon as we get home and hope to have that one out by the end of the year. Check out our official website or MySpace.

Thanks for your interest,
-Gatka (Eternal Legacy Bass)

I briefly spoke with one of the Eternal Legacy members at ProgPower 2004; they handed my friend their demo. We later drove from Michigan to Ohio to see the Dragonforce show that EL opened and agreed that EL was the best of the openers.