eternal soul torture LYRICS

bozar88

New Metal Member
Jun 3, 2006
Is anybody (preferably native english speaker :) ) willing to decipher the lyrics of Eternal Soul Torture? I love this song and I've tried to write some wrods but I ended up with something rather senseless: this is it:

1:30 Raaaaaa!!!!
1:35 Mourner ------ over throne of mine
1:37 Pain won't stop realign fire
1:44 That's where all --- through
1:49 May i be --- --- heart
2:01 In --- pain on darkness
2:07 I am the light i am alive
2:25 I'm divine
2:47 just players like beyound soul
2:54 i am you
3:04 eteranl spell bound
3:08 of fire makes the throne
3:10 i will pay my debt in darkness oh
3:15 ---- was here my mind is drawing near
3:20 i went down
3:55 morningrise sun ray
4:01 like ---- in the end
4:10 i am concave of love
4:17 sunrise and the dawn ethrone divine
4:24 demons end emepror don't touch you
7:38 i know who she is

PLEASE HELP ME !!! The more suggestions, the better! :headbang:

Yes, I can listen it on and on. I'm not any kind of masochist or something :zombie: . I don't know what i like the most in this song, maybe because it's very 'natural' or it's quite heavy (I think this is the heaviest opeth's song!)
Will you help me? :worship:

Yes the Anothor site has lyrics on every kind of band. But why search for Opeth lyrics when you can listen to Anothor's genius? :kickass:

I checked about 20 websites and NONE of them had the lyrics. I MUST have them :D

i've been tabbing this son for two days so far, so i want the lyrics too! look like i am obsessed with it :D
sooooo.... anybody willing to post some words he heard?

Don't know about the lyrics.

First time this song came on, I got up, grab the stereo and threw it out the window ... :puke:

Great way to ruin an album IMO.

The music is not terrible but the production is what ruins it. The guitars sounds like a crossover between a chain saw sawing and a monster truck's engine accellerating. The vocals sound like a rottweiler barking and the drums like a machine gun firing in an old mafia movie.

Yeah, definitely the production that sucks. They should re-record it. I think it has potential, plus the novelty of being one of their earliest recordings.

I kind of like it. Especially when the double bass kicks in. Sounds like he's kicking trash cans. Yeah it's funny.

why on earth would they rerecord it when some of the riffs found their way into black rose immortal etc.??