eternal soul torture

Mar 4, 2004
UK, devon
Well i was listening to morningrise on repeat and this is the reissue so eternal soul torture is at the end, and at first i was like oh fuck it's this awful mess of a song again. But as i kept listening to it (laziness prevented me from getting up and turning it off) i started to really like it.
Sadly the lyrics are completely indiscernable and im really curious what they are, i tried searching google, and this forum but no luck :(
any ideas where i can find the words?

I've gotten to quite like Into the Frost of Winter and Eternal Soul Torture also. Fucking good tracks, it's nice to see what Opeth was like back then. I like to listen to these, as well as a couple of other rehearsal tracks I've picked up. Lets remember how impressive these tracks are in their own right... they're just rehearsals, not even demos or anything intended to be released. It was a rehearsal that got Opeth signed by Lee Barrett in the first place, was it not? :)

etotheipiequalsminus1 said:
I have winamp, although it's an old version... what are you thinking of?

I have a program called Evil Lyrics. When you start Winamp you can clik on that program. And a little pop will show up with the lyrics to the song that is playing at the moment. Its great. So you dont have to log on the internet to find the lyrics.

Detric said:
I have a program called Evil Lyrics. When you start Winamp you can clik on that program. And a little pop will show up with the lyrics to the song that is playing at the moment. Its great. So you dont have to log on the internet to find the lyrics.

Will that thing understand eternal Soul Torture's lyrics? :loco: