Just Bought Morningrise...but...

OpethNZ

Nov 25, 2003
Visit site
..its not like the other CD's, its got no Opeth logo or "morningrise" on the front cover and the CD is sort of blueish, and the back cover is kinda pixely, i know its not the reissue because it doesnt have Eternal Soul Torture on it, apparently its the first European pressing??...just curious to know what it is, because i got it here in new zealand, and oh yeah its relased under "Candle015CD"...any info appreciated..cheers

Alternative 3 said:
I got that version as well, I like it without the logo leaves the serenity of the picture. How much did u pay for it?

I got it for 30 bucks 2nd hand, but its completely mint, i dont know if its even been played, oh well his loss my score :D, how much you get it for, and where u get it?

Yep, you got lucky. :) I just wish I had the albums w/o the bonus tracks... well, the covers on MAYH are allright, but not worth ruining the ending of the album.

yeah i know the bonus track, while its good to have all opeth songs, they kinda butt fuck the album and spoil the entire mood...yay for me :p

yeah ehhe the sticker on the front is amusing, how could they categorize opeth as anything other than Opeth?, "extreme progressive metal", larf