Eternity Flag

cedarbreed

Don't mean nothin'
Dec 9, 2001
A Nation on Fire
Just wondering...

How many of you guys would buy an Anathema flag looking like this ?
a20d930c.jpeg

Knowing that the flag's dimensions are approx. 110x80 cm, that it's in perfect condition and that it was signed by Sir Vinnie Cavanagh and Sir Les Smith themselves during an interview session, some time ago in Paris.

Would you buy it and how much would you be ready to pay for it??

:saint:

and i come and get it myself, so a few beers, i'll buy a cd of drifting breed, one of breaklose, a party in paris and i arrange a gig for drifting breed at zigzag, if possible with the old dead tree
deal?

marginalé said:
and i come and get it myself, so a few beers, i'll buy a cd of drifting breed, one of breaklose, a party in paris and i arrange a gig for drifting breed at zigzag, if possible with the old dead tree
deal?

it's a deal, except for the flag sorry ;)

cedarbreed said:
it's a deal, except for the flag sorry ;)
so you want me to buy you beers, come to paris for a party, by cd's of breaklose and drifting breed, and organise a gig AND I DON'T GET THE FLAG?????????? ok, deal.. (except for the beers, you can buy them your own then..)

marginalé said:
so you want me to buy you beers, come to paris for a party, by cd's of breaklose and drifting breed, and organise a gig AND I DON'T GET THE FLAG?????????? ok, deal.. (except for the beers, you can buy them your own then..)

Ok, I'm sentimentaly attached to this flag. I'm wondering wether I'll sell it or not because I need money for the mastering and printing of our CD. So I'm not selling it for 2 beers FFS !