Eternity Flag

ikeaboy said:
the cover was meant to be white, with the logotype and angel printed in metallic silver, i think someone fucked around with it
Aye, Music For Nations fucked it up big time. It was meant to be white, and we had a different angel that Vinny re-drew. They bullshitted us by saying the drawing was too small and made their own cover. They said if I didnt approve it within a day then the album would be put back till the next year. They even changed some of the lyrics. Note: they also tried to take the wings off the Alternative 4 cover and tried to change the lyrics and punctuation. Arrogant cockney pricks

ikeaboy said:
yis are all wrong, Alt 4 is by far the best one with the best concept :D, AND is more like a nice painting one would hang in an art gallery from the renaissance period, it doesnt work as an album cover for a band that makes such music, not to say its bad or anything, they just dont match up in otherwords...nevermind, im talking to a wall
i hear you though:)

ikeaboy said:
yis are all wrong, Alt 4 is by far the best one with the best concept :D, AND is more like a nice painting one would hang in an art gallery from the renaissance period, it doesnt work as an album cover for a band that makes such music, not to say its bad or anything, they just dont match up in otherwords...nevermind, im talking to a wall
team meetings at MFN HQ o_O

3r4vk

3r4uc

Loona said:
I love the cover of TSE, I want a reproduction of that painting but I think it's impossible...

i can do you up one, but...like everything else, it will cost you dearly :D

you wanna do business or wha?